wisdom teeth question about eating

my teeth come out tomorrow… they said nothign to eat the night before… think its ok to eat dinner around 6 and then be done for the night? im not hungry at the moment, but i binge at night…

thanks

i would assume dinner would be fine. when they tell me not to eat at night i stop eatin around like 10ish. maybe someone as a better more medical answer. lol

If u get hungry drink aa glass of water

no food or drink they said, but thats dumb ill pee out the water in an hour psshh

ok im eating till 10 i think… any more medical advice???

you’ll be completely fine if you eat dinner… i didn’t think that i even followed the rules and i was fine… went to red lobster the day after i got them out too…

dont be a pussy, i was out drinking the same night i got mine out…

water should be fine, but I think they don’t want you to eat just in case they trigger your gag reflex. They don’t need you to choke to death on your own puke. (assuming you’ll be KTFO when they do this)

make sure they give you a fucking water pick…if u get a drysocket, it sucks

yea dont eat or drink anything after 10pm. i was eating fine too after i had mine out. some people are different tho

thanks for the advice… will be stocked up on lortab once again :slight_smile:

updates? :slight_smile:

woh they give you lortabs for gettin ur wisdom teeth out? I’m getting mine out soon…all 4 :eek:

I got 2 wisdom teeth taken out early December. Was not bad at all. The shots were the only thing that somewhat hurt. After he pulled out the first one, he said, 1 down, and I was suprised and didn’t feel a thing.

The ony thing that sucks is having the gauze in your mouth. I had it a about a day a 1/4 until it stopped bleeding. I ate regular food later that night and didn’t even take any pain killer.

I think I built a tolerance to pain with everthing else I’ve been through.

got them out and got hydocordone… it doesnt hurt, and i was allowed to eat until midnight she said… im still bleeding and a little groggy, but my g/f is here and shes taking phenomenol care of me

:word:

But… The next day I had Dry-Socket in all four. :cry::ohnoes:

IBitwasunrelated

just dont get hooked on loratabs or hydros

i got all four of mine pulled at once, they gave me the gas, Iv, and 16 novacaine shots, and i still felt every second of it. It was hands down the worst experience of my life. Alot of people have better luck than i did, but i couldnt eat for three days afterwards

mine wasnt nearly that bad… i was out like a light, i woke up, my g/f drove me home, and i dont remember a damn thing about the whole entire evening… o well… prolly better that way… i dont like pills, i bet i hardly take any of the painkillers, ill save them for later… :slight_smile:

I never got gas I just took the novacaine, and they persribed my hydrocodines but all i did was take 2 advil the night after getting them removed. Getting them removed wasnt the bad part but waiting for them to heal sucked. I lived on soups and IBC floats for a little while.