WNY Autocross 5/6 NCCC

[quote=“BikerFry,post:132,topic:28538"”]

:forhead slap: I didn’t realize that “MPD47” was there or I would have made it a point to introduce myself. I won’t be antisocial next time. :tup:

Cassie I was trying to find a chance to take you up on your ride along offer but never got to. Does it still stand for next time? :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Of course it does! I love taking people out with me, so long as they can stand me blaring music and talking to the car the entire time. Yes. I talk to the car while I’m running.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:133,topic:28538"”]

I always feel anti-social when I am at Auto-X’s because I don’t know that many people, and don’t want to be “that guy” that noone likes because he is annoying. Lol

[/quote]

Seriously, feel free to come up and say hi and hang out with our group. I’m not shy, I just have problems putting peoples forum names to their cars in person, so I typically don’t just start walking up to people and introducing myself unless I’m specifically know what I’m looking for, ala James this last weekend :slight_smile: I certainly don’t want anyone to feel left out or lonely at such a social type of event!