WNY garbage nights?

so what your saying is that you would rather have them just up your charges and then your still forced to pay them even more? maybe they are trying to keep your rates down by any means and if they are being hurt by these scrappers, why not fine them.

its not a real job anyways, do they tax ppl when they turn scrap in?

Shit I’ll pay you $150 to crawl into a dumpster and shoot yourself in the face.

Yes, after a certain amount per year.

ok so its either up the tax that is applied on it (very unlikely) or fine those who try to interfere with their business. They send their trucks out to pick it up and use gas/vehicles/manpower, i dont blame them one bit for getting angry when someone scoops up all the scrap and then they are screwed.

LOL thats makes no sense! he cant spend the 150 cause hes dead!

yea its illegal… and the towns get money for their scrap too… when you garbage pick the towns loose money.

who is this?

To the OP: HaHa WOW you are fucking POOR, T-up for not caring what people say or what they think about you, its honestly the only way out of a rough situation, but the reality of it is you should not be allowed to post here, you are worthless in every way shape and form to this board, I should ignore it but it becomes extremely annoying, of course that what your going for.