WNY Novice school 6/2

[quote=“rushman,post:80,topic:29470"”]

Yep, debating if I want to run it in FS, ESP or STU… could also qualify for the America’s cup :wink:

[/quote]

STU, all the cool people are doing it

SM would allow you to run a giant sail, er…I mean wing on the back of it :slight_smile:

Zong, I know I shouldn’t laugh, but rubicant is going a little crazy with his mod power and I can’t help it.

lol…yeah…i’m getting my ass kicked today :lol:

SATURDAY WAS GREAT!
Learned a lot of stuff about my car…tire pressure…my tires…and some new tricks. The figure 8 was very cool, try’n to drift the in the movies might not help time…but it was sweet

My best run sunday was 50.1ish but my most fun run was my 5th at 50.3ish
for those of you who went i was the Black S2K “GODSPEED” then spun it a few times at the finish =D
ill post the vid, hahaha

http://www.rubicant5x.com/zongsig.jpg

that’s just awful

[quote=“chino,post:86,topic:29470"”]

that’s just awful

[/quote]

:word: it’s all good and fun for a little while, but then after enough ridicule you turn into skunk… and buffalo doesnt need another one of those. ( jk skunkypoo, not that youll ever read this thread, mr m3! wait why am i in this thread… )

nah, I don’t care about getting razzed on about spinning out at a high performance driving event, lol. I just wish I remembered the URL of my real sig!

lol, thaaat sucks :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah it does, especially cuz I can’t post up your hollywood shot right now :frowning:

[quote=“Thong,post:90,topic:29470"”]

yeah it does, especially cuz I can’t post up your hollywood shot right now :frowning:

[/quote]

thats ok if it’s bad i’ll start breaking out my photoshops of scotts neck :tup: