Date: 5/2/2010

Schedule of Events:
Registration and Tech: 8:30-9:30
Driver’s Meeting: 10:00
First Car Off: 10:30
Last Car Finishes: ~3:00
Clean up: 3:00-4:00
Awards: 4:00

Event Registration: (Encouraged, but not required) http://www.wny-scca.com/soloreg/login.php

Autox Beginner’s Guide: http://wny-scca.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7

We have changed a few things for this season. We are bringing back the Pro class, which is an index class the people that would like the top most competition available to them. We have also decided to keep the Road Tire class, which is also an index class for people on street tires (140 treadwear or greater). The Bump class is also still in effect for all of those classes with only 1 car in them.

As always, if you have any questions about anything, ask away!

So who’s going to join us for our season opener?

95% sure I’m in.

:tup: to road tire and pro class.

I don’t suppose the SCCA has come to their senses about that stupid non-member program they instituted last year? You know, the “there are no guests, you all have to be members and fill out a temporary membership application each time” thing.

What are the fees looking like this year? I know non-member fees when up a bit when they started the temporary membership garbage.

IN.

Fees are the same as last year.

And there is an easy way to avoid the “weekend membership” garbage…

Not worth it for someone who only does a couple events a year.

At least the difference in member/non-member pricing isn’t the $15 that national “suggested” we charge.

If you are coming please don’t forget to pre-register at www.wny-scca.com/soloreg
Its not required, but it is helpful .

+1

Sometimes I wonder if national is purposely trying to kill Solo.

EDIT:

WTF… I know Pontiac is dead and all, but did you have to remove them as a make in the registration system? :wink:

In depending on the weather. My days of standing around in the rain to autocross are over. :slight_smile:

the rain moved to sat. sunday looks good now

From NOAA:

Saturday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Southwest wind between 13 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Sunday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sunday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

We’ll see. I barely trust the forecast for tomorrow. Sunday is still a long ways off.

I added pontiac .

Anyone who didn’t show because of weather should know by now you can’t trust Don Paul. 10 minutes of super light rain early, then a beautiful day! 8 runs, all but 2 runs for 1 heat were dry. Good time. Hope more come out next time.

Yeah, you can thank me for the weather. When ever I decide not to come because of rain it’s nice, and when ever I ignore the forecast for rain and go to an event it ends up being a monsoon from 10am until 2pm.

It’s all good, got several projects done around the house today.

Results are posted!

http://wny-scca.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=201