WNY SOLO Novice school

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=499715&postcount=37
Post number 37 in this thread.

You should still attend the first event next sunday.

unfortunately im gonna be outta town for the first one. but i’ll try and make some others. although weekends MIGHT be busy. i really wanna get the civic finished so ide rather do that then beat on my gf’s car at auto-x. we’ll see.

I may.

I need to have some fun before finals or my brain is going to explode.

ugh anyone have a stock integra hood i can use for the event so im not sm

[quote=“MidgeX,post:124,topic:26610"”]

ugh anyone have a stock integra hood i can use for the event so im not sm

[/quote]

i ran sts last year w/ a cf hood. Of course, I was a novice w/ all season tires so no one cared.

hmmm that would be hottttt, ill find out sunday

So I am officially in need of a codrive :frowning:

I am looking for anything better than my stock wrx with snow tires. In exchange for letting me drive your car, I am offering myself as an instructor! :slight_smile: Normally, instructors ride along with you and give you feedback on how you did and suggestions on what to do better next time. In this case, I will do that, as well as, you get to ride with me in your car so you can see/feel what it looks like to hit a ton of cones!!! err…I mean, do it right! There will also be a “special prize” for the person that gives me this honor.

Any offers?

Dammit I wish I could make it to this event. I’d be happy to let you wrestle my Jetta around in exchange for letting me ride along while you did it. (Not exactly better than a WRX, but she’s running on fresh Ecsta SPT’s.) But alas, my (fiance’s) wedding shower is Sunday. So I’ll have to show up to that, plus a couple of male friends are coming in from out of town, blah blah blah. If you need a codrive at another event and want to have at a Jetta let me know.

EDIT: Wait a minute, this is in the novice school thread. Are you talking about Sunday as in 4/22 or are you looking for a codrive in Novice School?

Wrong thread - I was tired when I posted this. I added it to the real thread. Sorry about the confusion.