WNY SOLO Novice school

my car might JUST get running leak free by then. then i need to buy rims, tires, brakes and finish off paying for the car. so i HIGHLY doubt i can make it. although i could bring my civic but i think it would defeat the purpose since its an automatic. lol

are your rims bent?
are your tires to the belts?
are your brakes metal to metal?
what is wrong with an automatic?

wait… people actually auto-x automatics?

my rims are bent
by tires barely hold air
brakes are rustier than belief

oh and i also need a wheel bearing for the rear

Yes

You have two civics pictured, 8 rims & tires total, I find it hard to believe that you can’t come up with one set total.

Brake rust goes away when you use them. All of my brakes are currently rusty…and…

no i have an eagle talon and a honda civic.

and i mean my talon hasn’t been driven in 5 almost 6 years. they dont seem to want to work right. if i can manage to get it mobile by then i WILL bring it.

my civic is retarded as well although i wanna do this bad enough to bring it out and pray i dont kill it.

Automatics are fine. Bring out the civic, its fun no matter what you are driving. We have a kid who makes every single event in an automatic toyota corolla (the fwd old one)

Not to mention Michelle in her auto Beetle.

Michelle = my hero :slight_smile:

OT: I want this http://www.wny-scca.com/themes/PostNukeBlue/images/HeaderEye.gif sticker.

Where can I get one?

How much money do you have?

lol, do you have any stickers?

considering my civic is already pretty beat tranny wise will doing this affect my car at all?

my cel is on…does that matter?

im also only 17 does that matter?

will there be rental helmets available?

what time do you think this will go til?

you can pretty much count me in.

not really

not likely

parental consent

yes

now i just gotta sign up.

is there a parental consent form somewhere?

You have to bring your parents with you to the event to sign the waiver in person.

damnit, i have to go home for that weekend :frowning: otherwise i would be there with the se-r

im sad

aw thats gay.

il convince my dad to come sign the sheet

Hehe… anyone with good tires and a properly running car on that day will likely have a loooong line of people BEGGING for co-drives. :meh: :hang:

<— might have to run last year’s tires at the first event. :bloated:

did the date change to june 2nd?

http://www.wny-scca.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=4256#4256