wnyfbody.com back up and running

LOL ^

Ilovedrama.com?

Do we really need another forum? All of us are on nyspeed.com, newyorkfbody.com is there as well and going semi-strong, a 3rd fbody forum for local cars is just annoying and not needed. thats just my opinion. I can say mysefl i hardly go on anything other than nyspeed or ls1tech, occasionally i’ll check out newyorkfbody to see if anythings going on.

why can’t any of you use your, and you’re properly?

:bloated:

yes i do have all of that, i made sure he has no power or anything ot do with it. i just figure its a site thats been around and the name is known alot more than the current newyorkfbody.com

Shouldn’t you be in school anyway speedped?? High school is in session right now.

OMG WNYfbody was such a failure in the first place, only rochesterfbodyclub was worse. both those sites were basically useless if you needed any sort of decent info. and i never met anyone in person from WNY but the guys from rochesterfbody club were the biggest tools ever.

i came home sick today, mcdonalds in the morning does not work for me i guess

It is clear that another site is not needed. That site is doomed due to the history it has as well as you have.

You are a 17 year old kid who cannot spell let alone run a website. Very few have respect for you and you come off as an idiot online.

It will fail, so just don’t bother.

butch wins

do you get off harassing and bashing a kid or something? you older than most here id expect more from someone like you, go find one grammar error ive made on the site or spelling error. newyorkfbody is just boreing andonly like 5 people post there. wnyfbody.com might have some bad history but it also has alot of good, and is still more known than newyorkfbody

Ask you self a question

Do any WNY F-body owners actually like you?

Think of me as your Dad then, I am giving you good advice. Just give it up.

As for the good history, you have deleted it all.

As for your spelling and grammar, I won’t even get into it. I do not have that much time. And let’s not bother to discuss your incoherent babbling without punctuation.

If J&J and Speedpeddler want to waste their money let them.

Speedped, you’re way to immature to really run a website and as everyone else has said you aren’t liked by most of the current NYFbody crowd. Theres no way this will work out at all, just more drama…

some do just because you dont dosnt mean everyone else dosnt. not everyone listens to wanabee celebrity look a likes

And what exactly do you expect from butch? He’s telling it like it is, speaks from personal experience and doesnt BS. To me thats very respectable. Hes a good guy and a good trustworthy friend. Dont be insulted by somebody that offers advice and/or their opinion, if you choose to listen than it may save you alot of greif. If you don’t then you learn the hard way.

Mike

the forum dosnt matter that much to me, the new one just sucks so i figure id try making the old one better again

Or you could try to contribute to the new one rather than compete against it, what ‘sucks’ about it? Just because a site takes new ownership doesnt mean its gonna magicly flurish.

But hey, if your determined, you have the other site in your hands give it a try, whats the worst thing that can happen

i tried that helping with that one joelster was stubborn and kept making me gay titles

Trying to be helpful here.

You should become a lurker for a while. See how everyone posts. Only post when you have something valuable to add to the original question etc.

No more off topic questions to the poster. Don’t bring up JnJ’s name when you post as that will most likely make the thread blow up. Stop trying to share your winter car decorating tips as it makes you look rediculous and immature.

Don’t try and be the center of attention, just try and be invisible.

And lastly, respect your elders kid! lol

you spelled boring wrong a bunch of times.

just an FYI

kthx

No one on the fucking forum likes you…

Do you realize there is a whole hidden forum on Newyorkfbody just bashing you…

Everyone that was on WNYFbody is now on Newyorkfbody…

You have NOTHING to do with the local F-body community your so fucking n00b with a POS car…