WNYFBody stolen...

When you are at the bottom of a pile-on, it’s hard for anybody to hear you speak…

wtf comone now

you guys are both cool.

Good point.

I think it should stay open and at least give J&J some time to say something. In the meantime, keep it civil.

ummmm …noone is going to say anything to defend him for reasons of exactly what is HAPPENING HERE. i say something to somewhat ease this situation(<----idk exactly how to put that). i have 102482167 people coming back at me. again, i am not even going to say my opinion or knowledge of any events mentioned. i am NEUTRAL. i am very good friends with almost all the f-body community(meaning our usual group), and still intend on staying that way. …but whatever may have happened…the guy is beat by fasion of a whole webforum vs jnj… i will say nothing more.

as for 2strokes. u are all talk. i will get gears and we will take this to the track, so everyone can watch. 100$. im going to embaress you :slight_smile:

When you don’t take an issue like this head-on, it’s even harder. If it were me and I felt I was justified or in the right, I know damn well I’d be writing a book justifying everything I did and explaining the situation as I saw it. Keeping quiet only allows people to assume the worst.

ok stop the bs and hopefully Mark will get his site back .

I dont really care what happened between mark,JnJ and the Fbody.com Admin’s.

But get your facts straight before saying something you dont know 100%

your wrong.

So since all you shops are fighting who wants to give me a better deal on my nytrus install???

okay, sorry, mcquillens did the machining…lol

mark can you guys get it back?

or are you just gona start a new palce?

upstate NY Fbody?

Ready when you are little boy!!! Hey, see if you can get some driving lessons before you race me. 100$$ hahaha. That will barely fill my bottle.:roll2:

sorry money bags…im a 20 year old student w/o alota money :slight_smile: driving lessons?..haha, easy john force. wont even have to shift hard. come to think, might not even need the gears <3

It sounds like Jay is putting you up to this turbo , back on topic . Start another thread for this .

ask yourself; why is there a pile-on? is all this made up? why is he not speaking up? If I was getting accused of something falsely I sure as hell would not be standing by but come out swinging.

turbo… its cool U stand by your friends, I respect that, but this thread is NOT about anybody else associated with jackstands, this is about 1 person who has repeatedly screwed with many people in the wny car scene. It’s time HE answered for some of his bullshit.

mike…u repeatedly say that same thing like i cant speak for myself. trust me i can!!! im done with the jnj battle…and i wasnt fighting for him. now im just having fun with YOUR buddy 2strokesguys

AGREED.

Start getting your excuses ready.

Back on topic!!!

Your boy is a scumbag. Obviously he can brainwash a little too.

Then run him and get it over with and stop posting here !!! $100 is kind of a joke to make a big deal out of , so ante up with your boys that are confident in you ! drop the subject here !

put your internet cocks back in your pants bois and get back on topic. keep that shit to PM’s

escuses…HA. im realistic. i dont have that much money to put on the line… tell me, buddy…how much would u race for since u so fast? imo ur trying to “say” u put up more money than im willing to agree to, so i back out and u dont have to race. thats all ive ever sensed from u. puss.

ummm…like i said, i am not sticking up for jnj. i am being civil. or do you have a problem with reading sentences.