Wonder if this thing is still around

So I had this Car when i was around 20. used it as a Daily driver from Amsterdam to Albany, bought the car in albany and last i knew after i got rid of it the car made its way back to Albany, Before anybody ask I didnt paint the car or do any of the work to it bought the car the way it was and yes it was One hell of a Cop Magnet

did you paint the car or do any of the work to it?

Did this attract a lot of police attention?

I remember that car in town.

Did you sell it to someone named Todd? orrrr are you Todd? :ohnoes

I actually liked that color, Lambo pearl orange. I knew a dude with a lowered and shaved ranger that color too.

Were you approximately 20 years old when you owned this vehicle?

nope I’m not todd he is a friend of mine tho he sold it to someone in albany then I purchased it

Haven’t seen that eclipse, although I have seen a similarly obnoxious orange 2g with a huge mitsubushi logo on the back window, giant wing, big wheels, loud exhaust, and a body kit around a bunch.

Yeah I grew up with Todd and lyndsey.

I if i remember correctly Todd built the car, or well paid for it to get built. I think Vern painted it back in the day. It also had some F&F decals on it too IRC. :crackup glad they were taken off.

Speaking of which, do you remember the blue/purple eclipse or was it a Tiburon with the F&F decals and underglows and shit in Hegaman too!?!?!? LOL what the fuck were we thinking back then!

I know a girl who owned this car for a short while

I think he might have bought it the way it was. Not sure tho.

krazykid the orange eclipse with the f&f graphics was a different car because it was around when I had my car.

I bought it off a female in latham so u probably knew the girl that owned it before myself

Ahh yea that would be her

lol I almost bought this car way back in the day to resell… Needed a fender painted iirc and was cheap as hell.

Ohhh. I remember one off Stairs road I think it was over there, but todd lived in amsterdam… so I dunno.

i am lost I guess! must be my old age kicking in. :banghead

SHUT UP OLD MAN

That car was forsale in Queensbury by the funspot last summer:rofl

How are u lost??
Todd did the car up then sold it to a female in Latham which is who i bought the car off.
The other Orange Eclipse with the Decals on it was part of the Lost boys Car club around this area I believe, it started out as the Lime green Eclipse exactly like the one from the first f&f

I get lost easily! haha

O gotcah now. the green turned into orange one consused me I guess!

FUUUUCKKKK YOU JUST ABOUT AS OLD MAN!

Old fucks ITT