Wondering where is closest junk yard

you want an 89-95 taurus/sable

they have these

http://www.thereal7.com/vw/cupholder6.jpg

thats looks like what I want but what are thos elittle hooks in the back with the red circles.
Cant I just use ANY single din cup holder?

I also need one where the cup doesnt go INTO the cup holder but stays on top of it. So not just a hole with a ring but one with a bottom layer as well so the cup stays mostly ABOVE the cup holder not halfway through. The shift knob still too close otherwise.

he said that caus ethey look like horns dude

I have not once had a problem with Williams, but I’m the only person I’ve met that can say that.

i use to go to lake auto and just tear shit off of cars for no reason and buy them. like turbos, intercoolers etc etc.

Cornell’s was really good last time I went there. Occasionally they don’t have the right info on the stuff they have out there, but generally are awesome to deal with. Sunshine is sketchy as fuck, but fairly reasonably priced. Never been to lake auto, gonna have to check it out.

Since I go to school in Utica, I get to have Vince’s U-pull within a VERY convenient distance, so I generally just go there. $100 engines are awesome, as are $60 turbos and $10 manifolds.

theyre overpriced assholes but i did score a continental kit for $50 then sold it to some slab rider in texas for like $350. :lol

thanks for the input guys. I guess I will check these more thoroughly next week and head to one of them :smiley:

theres also branch auto…its off central behind phillips hardware…near osborne rd…5 norton st IIRC…lake auto was overpriced the one time i went there IMO…ive also been to one i forget the name of it…it was on rt67 out in amsterico…near truax rd…

LMK if you go anywhere…i need to get some shit for my car too…haha

ARE YOU KEFHR

Branch is real small and never seems to have much.
The one on 67 is Bill’s.
Theres also Kacz’s on Cranes Hollow road out that way.

One time I went to Lake and they wanted more than the part cost new and I told them that and they said theyre not there to beat anybody’s price. WTF?

I bought a motor from them and they said it had 87k but when I was looking for another part off the truck the motor came from I noticed it had 113k.

lake changed owners about a yr ago and they have gotten better

so its not that big fat slob running the place now?

I dont think Ive been there since I had my Blazer and thats been gone since '05.

wellll there all fat slobs lolol , but the owner in 05 is in prison for cocain and shit lolol

Buy a short throw shifter instead of wasting your time searching junk yards for junk. I have an MGW and drive to work every day all day with a cofee cup in the cup holder. Kill 2 birds with one stone man.

i personally think jellies isnt happy wit the stick . deff lookin for ways out of it

Will do… I will probably go wednesday I can post here then,

Forgot password and email address for that. Yes

Short shifter wont work either. Not a matter of the shift knob really. But its actually the fact that i am a bigger guy and my arm is what blocks the cup holders. Not the actually shifter per say

Knock off any electronics stores/delivery trucks lately?

?

http://tenpercent.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/pinocchio_nose_grows.jpg?w=287&h=213