Workout Advice Needed

Here’s to flawed arguements

[quote=“badazzss,post:31,topic:28658"”]

this is the worst post in this thread by far.

1 - different things work for different people, so we were all saying what works for us.

[/quote]

2 - notice how many people SAID TO do the combine back/bi’s and chest/tris workout, as opposed to those who argued against it. i guess we must just all be “stupid” huh?

[/quote]

Everyone tells you to if you jump off a bridge you can fly, does it mean thats correct?

3 - on a personal note, this strategy has definitely worked for me. i’d had very nice gains in lifting by following this. so i guess it doesn’t work right?? :roll2:

[/quote]

Couldn’t you get better gains, by trying something else, he never said that it just flat out didn’t work at all… He said you could get better gains…

4 - obviously most of us have talked to people (since we go to the gym) and read up on it. you are a moron

[/quote]

read up on it, how about some sources?

5 - you SHOULD do cardio after you lift, or on days in between lifting, even if you are just trying to build up. this would be where the eating a proper diet comes into play. cardio doesn’t just lean you out, it also tones and helps internal body systems.

[/quote]

cardio lengthens muscles, to create efficiency, and yes cardio should be done after, no point in weight training when you are dead ass tired

6 - if you complain that your chest or tris feel “cheated” when doing them on the same day, then you’re probably just a pussy who cant handle 5-6 good exercises during a gym session. here’s a hint for you… it’s SUPPOSED TO BE A WORK OUT when you lift, it’s supposed to be HARD, and force you to EXERT ENERGY. how the hell do you thing you build up muscle mass?? by taking it easy??

[/quote]

I’ve spent 3 hours in the gym before, and one of muscle area, doesn’t get worked well. cause go figure, bench press, works tris and chest…

I’m pretty confident you are just going by what people tell you to do, instead of thinking of the theory behind it… simple minds… simple minds…

that should get a good :shoot: :shoot: going