World Trade Center

The movie comes out August 9th. What do you guys think about it? Who would go see it? It’s stirring up some controversy. I just saw the special for it on “Inside Edition”. Personally, I would go see it because i think it looks good and Nicolas Cage is in it.

Plot summary:
A true story of survival and courage. Two port authority officers become trapped after the rubble of the World Trade Center. It is the true story of John McLoughlin and William J. Jimeno. They were the last two surviors extracted from Ground Zero by the rescuers that never gave up. It’s the story of tow true hero’s at that fateful time in the history of the United States when buildings would fall and heroes would rise, literally from the ashes to inspire the entire human race.

http://www.wtcmovie.com

saw the trailer a couple days ago…hopefully oliver stone does the movie right

no lies, the trailer almost brought back some tears :frowning:

Way to go corporate America for making a profit off of a tragedy that didnt need a movie…

I won’t go see it. I saw it live.

it might be a little soon, but what about every other movie made about a world war, or pearl harbor???

I’d go see it.

It’s the story of tow true hero’s at that fateful time in the history of the United States when buildings would fall and heroes would rise, literally from the ashes to inspire the entire human race.
I’m sorry, but bull fucking shit.

How the hell did 9/11 inspire the entire human race?

i agree. I can say that it brought people together but… yeah.

It didnt unite anyone…it gave people a common hatred towards a race of people that majority wise had very little to do with it. It was a shitty day…it doesnt need to be rehashed and if all of the profits for this movie arent given to charity then its a shameful reason for hollywood to profit on the misfortunes of others.

I wonder what would happen if the planes all hit hollywood and killed celebrities? would there be a movie about that?

“It is the true story of John McLoughlin and William J. Jimeno. They were the last two surviors extracted from Ground Zero by the rescuers that never gave up.”

Well. Theres a spoiler. Now I don’t need to see it, to find out if they live or not.