worried about my clutch

a just had a half hour long snow drift session. i wasnt doing much with the clutch though. did a kick twice and everything else was just reving to about 4k in second (clutch out). at the end of the half hour i got out and i could smell clutch. after i got back home i could still smell some. i have an ACT clutch, is this normal for so little punishment?

It’s completely normal and happens all the time. Don’t worry about it.

thanks! now i can sleep tonight

you will espicially notice it if this is the first time you raped your clutch, the more you do it the less the smell.

Clutch kick in the snow?

Just power over dude.

Honestly. Even my massively underpowered SOHC, with no LSD and huge snow tires on the back just needs to power over to go completely sideways around corners in the snow.

SOCH’s are not underpowered dude its just lack of skill.

sohc aren’t underpowered, but add 14 yrs and 270k km and they will slowy turn into underpowered gas guzlers

Thus making it an underpowered SOHC.

i know. just i cant drift in the dry so i wanted to practice some techniques that would normally be used in the dry.

hey does anyone wanna come out with me next time i go?

I might hit that up, it wouldn’t be the first time this yeaer, [look at my sig].

ha! you DIDN’T spin out afterwords!

bring it on, i’m getting lonely here just give me a few hours notice.

EDIT by R-240sX: i didn’t spin out because i never stopped moving i spun around 180 then went straight very slowly, well if you look at my second one its perfect. … and you spun out on yours too 1st time, … homo. why dont you go drive your automatic 240 some more.

your gonna come down from waterloo?

yes i did. its common sense isnt it?

your gonna come down from waterloo?

I’m in hamilton now.