Worst movie you ever saw...

it deffinitly has a very deep message… it’s a genius flick IMO. Talk about a paradox

Tuxedo with Jackie Chan
Step it Up 2 the streets
Blast from the Past

Count me into the “I fully understood the message behind donnie darko and still thought it fucking sucked” crowd.

I liked the Cube, and all of it’s sequals/prequels.

Worst movie ever is Corvette Summer with Mark Hammill and Annie Potts. Trust me, you have to see it to believe it.

Then dont ever see drawing flies. TERRIBLE! But it wasnt a theater release…

I’m not even close to emo, and I don’t think it’s movie of the decade or anything, but it was solid. There was a lot of substance to it - and if you think it made no sense, it means you’re either not capable of getting it, or didn’t try. But substance is there, and it makes sense after a few viewings.

I’m not trying to argue you should like it, or that it’s an amazing movie, again, but it’s solid, and it has a coherent, interconnected plot that takes some effort to understand. Your failure to get it does not mean it cannot “be got.”

To the “Burn After Reading,” it wasn’t up to the Cohen Brothers’ standard, but again, it’s not a bad movie. It’s above mediocre, which is faint praise, but you obviously haven’t seen very many bad movies if you think that’s the worst.

For me, it’s “Vantage Point.” Terrible movie. It failed at executing its own contrived gimmick. Even Forrest Whitaker couldn’t save this movie, and he’s a really solid actor.

The premise is stupid, it’s unnecessarily convoluted, it abandons its own stupid method of storytelling halfway through, and the detente is achieved through pure chance.

STUPID.

LOL I love the day after tomorrow. It’s so bad it’s good. “Global warming caused the oceans to reach a critical desalination point, shifting the currents and changing the weather.” cue 2 hours of special effects

Anybody ever see Lake Placid? Rose from the Golden Girls feeds a man eating giant alligator a cow a day? Really? The only good part of the movie was when the little old lady told the cops “This is where if I had a dick I’d tell you to suck it.”

Seriously. Edit it to “bwain.”

Yep. The film burned through in the theater when I went to see it.

I’d like to know why they were walking northwest past the statue of liberty when they were on their way from washington, DC to the Smithsonian in Manhatten…

Yep…saw that. Really odd, but better than Vulgar, IMO.

Cloverfield was the worst movie ever.

The fact that no one can accept the fact that I understand the message and the underlying philosophy and still dislike Donnie Darko, and insist that I just don’t get it, makes me hate it more.

i think i’m the only person that liked cloverfield.

What the hell are you talking about nobody has even responded to your post because it’s perfectly fine to dislike a movie

We’re talking about the guy who said it “doesn’t make sense kid dies end.”

Yeah i wasnt talking about you guys.
But somehow whenever we’re drinking and that movie comes up and i tell someone that i hate it i get lectured on how I just don’t understand it.

I liked it too… don’t know many others that did though

Oh.

Well, I think it’s a pretty decent movie, but I could understand where people wouldn’t like it - as with almost any other movie.

Shoot em up, I came in with low expectations and I was still disappointed. awful movie, most ridiculously unrealistic stunts ever