Would they extend the track already.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99emtKyziOc&feature=player_embedded#!

wow! the Titan “Scion” just ran an ADRL event in Virgina, running 3.8-4.0 @ 185+mph 1/8th’s and they could do shut down safely without a parachute deployment.

that track SUCKS

Thats just fucking ridiculous. If I were one of those racers Id get every one of em to boycott that track until it was extended at least another 100’. Theres no excuse for that imo.

running 1/8th mile at 180+ with an 1/8th to shut down… no thanks.

even LVD gives you a long shut down and our track isnt really known to be up to the highest standards

Seriously man, that place makes LVD look like a gold mine! I honestly dont even think Id race MY car there, and that aint anywhere close to what these guys are turnin.

that national guard car was hopping hard trying to stop. definently not a track id want to run a sub 6 second 1/8th mile at!

yeh fuck this track

Im really surprised they didnt stop the event after about the 2nd stopping incident. And FUUUUUCK riding those bikes on that track, I thought he was gonna jump the grand canyon at the end there :lol

definently should be limited to 5.99 or slower!

jesus christ LMAO how dumb can those assholes be, extend the fucking TRACK

Wasnt there a event last year that the were only running 1/8 mile at E-town to do them not being able to stop?

after scott kalitta died they were running top fuel/funny cars to 1000’ only.

that would be it

yeah 320mph is alot to slow down. im good on that.

I woulda packed a 3rd chute for this event :lmao

I think the track length is just fine, all the drivers need driver mods.

i would have not ran after seeing the competition go running into the sand.

:facepalm Go show em how its done ni99a! :lol

they gotta talk to k20 about using the ebrake

What I want to know is why they continued to run after seeing that there was such a huge risk.

I would like to know if any of the suspension got fucked on those cars from that bumpy as left side slow down lane