Would you refund this guy his money

I was selling an airback clock spring a few weeks ago. The part would potential work for the person’s car. We agreed that if it didn’t work that I would take it back and refund minus the shipping costs.

I sent it out 30 mins after he paid. Three hours later he messaged me not to send it as he found one. I told him when he gets it the next day to put “return to sender” on the box and have it delivered back to me.

I haven’t heard anything back until today (two weeks later) that he needs my shipping address. The shipping address is on the box. (Why open the box if you don’t want the part)

Being that he didn’t need the part, why does it take someone two weeks to return it? He is actively selling parts including airbag clock springs on nasioc. I told him that if he opened the box I don’t want it. (In fear that he swapped it with a bad one to return).

Who would be in the right on this situation? I’m waiting for his reply.

You… Don’t take it back if he didn’t want it or need it he shouldn’t have opened the box

Yea sounds like he’s trying to pull a fast one. I wouldn’t take it back.

You… Don’t take it back if he didn’t want it or need it he shouldn’t have opened the box

Fuck that guy don’t take it

i wouldnt take it bro… youre deff in the right on this one

I would take It back but that’s the boat i’m in with the parts I sell. I don’t want any bad feedback that may affect my next sale. How much is a Subaru clockspring worth? I cannot image much with them being so saturated on the used market. How does a clockspring even go bad?

you playing repeater?

I wouldn’t take it back. Sounds shaddy as fuck

Don’t take it back ,

Tell that guy to suck a bag of dicks

You might as well take it back and here is why.
He’ll file a PayPal dispute ad they ask him to send it back and when tracking shows its at your door hell get a refund. Might as well take it back and get positive feedback instead of pissing him off and giving you negative and you giving a refund anyways. Just my 2 cents knowing a clock sprig isn’t a big ticket item and idk what could go wrong with it.

Send him a mold of your dick.
http://i40.tinypic.com/2i9pdsg.jpg

if this is ebay you will loose…ebay sucks for sellers… id make a case first which will prevent him from leaving you feedback… you will still loose and have to refund him if he provides a tracking number that reads delivered however you will save the neg feedback by being the first person to file the claim and have had your best shot in the claim.

This is on nasioc which is a subaru forum.

I wouldnt take it back. He opened it unnecessarily, now it’s his. Youre not a Walmart, 2 weeks is plenty of time to ship something back.