wound up tigher than PSI's sister.

announcement:
my guess is that what is wrong with errrbody is that this fucking world/economy suck right now and every1 feels anxious. if you cant cope with it go talk to some1 i know for sure that will help. no drug is a answer out, nor are hobbies. as for a few of us on here whos hobbies are lifting and cars, well those 2 are the most stressful hobbies knows to man. this is directed to all of you who are feeling silly: this was a public service announcement brought to you by ritchat herrman

Seasonal Anxiety Disorder could be the case with Adam and yourself as well, E.

How long has it been going on for?

^ This. times 100000000!

you own a 650rwhp Z06. You might be suprised how much a WOT blast during the middle of the night will calm you…but you got to take it out of the garage to do this.

thats what I do. Im anxious as fuck. Thats why im WOT wherever I go. I dont do drugs, dont really drink, have a speed addiction and I live with my girl so I hardly get ass anymore. My only cures are Banging gears on my quad or car because im not banging nearly as much as I prefer at home

Driving that car recklessly in this town would probably just create MORE anxiety, if anything. lol

Beer and Melatonin

Ive been pissed off lately too.I been thru 6 phones all summer and my blackberry tour ended up a curve from crushing it.Also doesnt help i work alot,play hockey alot and toss and turn all hours of the night.Fuckin holidays coming up so any chance of the extra sleep method just went out the window.ugh.

So Sean has a sister- is she hot?

Zoloft /Zenex and alot of sex … you will be fine .

Zoloft didn’t agree with me. That stuff made me hallucinate and experience worsening anxiety symptoms. :frowning:

Xanax on the other hand… too bad my GP refused to prescribe it to me b/c I was on Adderall at the time, which by the way is AWFUL for anxiety. Xanax works, but so does drinking.

today seems like its already the start of a bad week. i know a lotta people who were already dreading this week at 9am and there was no reason…

idk why but it just feels weird.

edit: achieving orgasm, its nice!

I feel great after getting the hell away from this town for the weekend.

I don’t know who mentioned it, I think Cossey, but even getting away once in a while and staying at a hotel somewhere is good for relieving stress.

yeah drunk motel shenanigans are awesome

its just the weather and everuone knows how depressing winter is, cold wet messy slushy shitty weatherr

lol wtf is going on in here

lol, didnt wanna step out of line as I dont know em, but I kinda wanted to know as well lol.

My whole family looks good

I dont believe you, I think you need to post a picture of your sister just to make sure. LOL

prove it. Well prove your sister looks good anyway

Take Sean, add tits and long hair, and there you go.

Sean is still more attractive, and always will be more attractive.