WoW.Awsome service and alignment done.A++++++

Hey everyone on here.If you have any doughts about your vehicle you need to get to A.S.S.
I went in for a much needed alignment this morning on my 05 c6 vette.Got the race one done with custom alignment specs.The car was lowered on stock bolts with c6 z51 sways and c6 shocks.After about 2 weeks the car was due.I brought it to them and they explained everything they were doing why i watched them and sat in the car for alignment.My car went from horrible to damn near perfect.They even pointed out my bent right front rim but still got the alignment sensor to read.
They also got a chance to get my car on the dyno for a few power pulls.My second run was 494.7 fly wheel hp.I know rear wheel is different numbers but with just a cai and ghl bullets were estimating high 300s with 20% drivetrain loss.
I could not be happier to get the work done i needed.Big Thank You to Darryl, Dan,Neal for all the hard work.Very pleasant from the front counter to the mechanics.
Mikey B.

So what were the actual numbers to the wheels

They only gave me fly wheel numbers but thats ok to me as it was my first time on the dyno.

Wait what

it said 494 engine horsepower. figure 20% loss is still a little over 400 to the wheels.

why would a chassis dyno give flywheel hp figures :rofl

was wo0ndering the same thing! what all is done to the car besides mufflers? if iirc, crank horse/tq #'s on those ls2’s 400hp/tq, even if its underrated from the factroy, 494 is high powrs seeng as z06s are 11 more crank hp more rated at 505 crank ? jw

it’s an intake and some mufflers, thats it. kinda high numbers i thought too

Just a breathless performance cold air intake.Stock headers and midpipe.I dont think i bougt the car with any tune in it already cause it still had stock mufflers on.Hey mabey i got lucky but it was fun as hell to see my car on a dyno.

well to find out if its a freak run a another ls2 c6(stock) and ull smoke it, run a ls3 c6(stock) and beat him by a car, and run a c6Z(stock) and be a car behind lol i wassnt tryn to sound like a dick atall. but stock manifolds and exhaust and mufflers with cold air wont give 94 crank hp it just seems to be a bit inflated of a # is all i met

i have another c6 ls6 car i can get my hands on … we shall see . all the car has is a k/n intake and b/b cat back

So your put the car on a dyno and got flywheel numbers?

oh wow , i didnt even catch that lolol
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2563/178/86/502502020/n502502020_2011151_6488939.jpg

lol yeaaaa

Watch that slomarro

German, yes thats what they gave me.I asked for rwhp #s.

Ls? I figured the numbers are high i just got the pulls done cause it was part of the deal with the alignment.
Fwiw i am new to and dont know jack about dynos or wich ones have higher or lower numbers.My car is a dd that i cruise with so no im not racing anyone or running. Just a learning experience.

that camaro is evil:evilking

mikeb. no prob not tryn to bust balls mang it just that being on this site, and owning a c6 and not carring about power is kinda strange to me but if thats what your into its cool dood. i was just sayn that i felt it weird ur on a dyno thats taking rear wheel power and giving you swollen crank hp numbers. i wassnt tryn to be rood i was just wondern

i loveeee that car . so wanna do f/i next yr on the slowmarro

You won’t ya big woman

i would if monies would let me