Wow I love being ripped off

[quote=“Original Nutta”]

:wtf:[/quote]

Is he refering to cats, or???

If we get a gang beating setup, i call dips on any 240 stuff he has laying around) aside from the stuff he owes you of course

where’s greg?

true he may have a valid reason- but to not be near a phone or internet equipped computer for a month??

I was okay with this till it cost me an extra $500 bucks…no reason no communication nothing

plus the lye “its on the way via DHL couriers”

so i call DHL and theyre like “uh, this guy is BSing you”

Yes, why don’t you “go check it out”?

I’ve done a few transactions with people here, and never had a problem till “Twitchy” (Junstin P) came along.

For those of you who are so nosey, and have no idea of the circumstances of “our” transaction (Justin and myself), but feel the need to make stupid comments or plan to “beat me up”, etc? Grow up

You know not the whole story. Justin has told his end and left certain details out. His version is a sad sob tale of this honest poor guy who got ripped by some major con artist. LOL, who uses his real name and real financial institution to cash his fraudulent earnings so that he can be easily traced for a meaningless amount of cash and be caught and go to jail.

Since Justin went into some detail with his accusations and stories, I’ll tell my side.

Justin wanted his Fender and rear filler piece from me. Justing had no money. So… I waited, and waited and waited a little longer and held the parts for him. He claimed he was waiting for a cheque from some company that owned the truck that hit his car. I felt bad for the guy, he got rammed by a truck and was not a rich guy. So finally after about a month of waiting he sent the MO. Justin’s instructions were to ship the package VIA “greyhound” since it was the cheapest. So I looked into it, got it all done with time permitting cause of my work and boxed his parts for him, went all the way downtown to Greyhound and gave them the package to deliver aswell payed the shipping. A few days later I got a messaged telling me the package was not able to be sent since it was too large for them to handle, which made no sense to me since I was charged on my credit card for the shipping. So i had to go back down and pick it up. I was already pretty fed up with his whining, emails and messages from this guy, since I had so much patience with him I expected the same in return. So once I got around to picking it up again, I sent it out via DHL. Now I had not supplied him (Justin) with a tracking number, since they had picked up the package from my friend’s place. Since I was working fulltime and not able to wait around to hand over the package I had a friend do it during his spare time. By the time I got around to receiving a tracking number, the package had made it’s trip, and then was returned to the original senders address. The package was supposedly denied acceptance by the receiver’s address. Now I never had my friend pay shipping on the DHL pickup, since Justin never paid extra for the DHL shipping. Yet expected me to I guess. Which leaved me to believe Justin wasn’t happy with having to pay for the shipping charge COD when it arrived.

I definately won’t pay after the BS I had to put up with, doing this transaction with him. So intern after getting the package back, and being charged for a package to be picked back up etc, and hearing about Justin’s rambling on this forum from other people. I sent his money back, and he should be receiving it shortly.

As for the tough people behind their computers that like to make comments about coming to my house, supplying my address, taking my car parts, and so on. I know not all of SON240 are like you. I do realize though that those are merely words from some bored kids cowardly people that know not to think before they speak, and who they speak about.

whom

:smiley:

bahahahahaha. even in a heated conversation the grammer police, is in full effect. lol :fart: \

farmer

Yes, why don’t you “go check it out”?

I’ve done a few transactions with people here, and never had a problem till “Twitchy” (Junstin P) came along.

For those of you who are so nosey, and have no idea of the circumstances of “our” transaction (Justin and myself), but feel the need to make stupid comments or plan to “beat me up”, etc? Grow up

You know not the whole story. Justin has told his end and left certain details out. His version is a sad sob tale of this honest poor guy who got ripped by some major con artist. LOL, who uses his real name and real financial institution to cash his fraudulent earnings so that he can be easily traced for a meaningless amount of cash and be caught and go to jail.

Since Justin went into some detail with his accusations and stories, I’ll tell my side.

Justin wanted his Fender and rear filler piece from me. Justing had no money. So… I waited, and waited and waited a little longer and held the parts for him. He claimed he was waiting for a cheque from some company that owned the truck that hit his car. I felt bad for the guy, he got rammed by a truck and was not a rich guy. So finally after about a month of waiting he sent the MO. Justin’s instructions were to ship the package VIA “greyhound” since it was the cheapest. So I looked into it, got it all done with time permitting cause of my work and boxed his parts for him, went all the way downtown to Greyhound and gave them the package to deliver aswell payed the shipping. A few days later I got a messaged telling me the package was not able to be sent since it was too large for them to handle, which made no sense to me since I was charged on my credit card for the shipping. So i had to go back down and pick it up. I was already pretty fed up with his whining, emails and messages from this guy, since I had so much patience with him I expected the same in return. So once I got around to picking it up again, I sent it out via DHL. Now I had not supplied him (Justin) with a tracking number, since they had picked up the package from my friend’s place. Since I was working fulltime and not able to wait around to hand over the package I had a friend do it during his spare time. By the time I got around to receiving a tracking number, the package had made it’s trip, and then was returned to the original senders address. The package was supposedly denied acceptance by the receiver’s address. Now I never had my friend pay shipping on the DHL pickup, since Justin never paid extra for the DHL shipping. Yet expected me to I guess. Which leaved me to believe Justin wasn’t happy with having to pay for the shipping charge COD when it arrived.

I definately won’t pay after the BS I had to put up with, doing this transaction with him. So intern after getting the package back, and being charged for a package to be picked back up etc, and hearing about Justin’s rambling on this forum from other people. I sent his money back, and he should be receiving it shortly.

As for the tough people behind their computers that like to make comments about coming to my house, supplying my address, taking my car parts, and so on. I know not all of SON240 are like you. I do realize though that those are merely words from some bored kids cowardly people that know not to think before they speak, and who they speak about.[/quote]

Eh, dont be mean :wavey: . i said nothing about doing any damage, nor’ did I try to act tough behind my monitor :squintnono: . I was simply implying that I was going to check if you were alive or not & ask you about that shampange car.

But now that your back PM me about that car!

my quote came from CSI lol i was just saying as a joke. :thumleft:

and I don’t know how long you’ve been around the forum, but everyone just messes around. The second one dumb thing is said on this forum its jumped on like a fat-kid-on-a-cupcake. So don’t take it personal, people just like joking around.

your lucky you pressed submit first :x

but I rest my case.

EDIT:

Oh oh I feel Lockenstein coming

Locked in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

I’m sooo waiting…

We have lift off. Locked.

I knew this would turn into bullshit.

Next time i hear about someone getting ripped off, it better be in the form of a PM to the admins and mods first.

There is always another side to the story.