WOW idiot kids..

:rofl: your paragraph made no sense. from what I understand i think your saying im a bad person for what i did? that i should’nt have followed them and reported them?
then telling me to tell the officer the truth? WTF are you talking about? i told the officer exactly what i said on here “i used a blue/blue visor light to make him pull over to stop him from getting away” cop was fine with that! WHO the fuck are you to tell me what to do when something like this happens??
and you say if i were flashing my highbeams at you to warn you about a loose part that you’d consider me trying impersonate a cop? :bowrofl: you have no fucking clue what your talking about… why dont you go back to fucking your hand and watching CSI and Law & Order!
I should be happy this didnt happen where kids are strapped rofl…
sorry yo, I dont live in “da hood” where 16-17 year ol nigga’s are carrying 9mil’s dat day bought off they drug money my friend.

I love how you try and make me look like the bad person :rofl:
So what would you do? would you follow him to get him to pull over to give them what they deserve? Or would you stop the car and pull out your fucking $22.00 fisher price “CSI” kit and try to find the criminal like the professional enforcerment officer you so think you are?

my point has been made that your a fucking retard that dont know what in the FUCK their talking about… K thanks bye:tool: