WOW, Terrible run-in with Cops...

When did u get rid of the GTO???

I dont remember seeing a thread or even a poll??

HHAHAHHA this time he will make a pie chart about the truck he got. GTO was traded in for a truck…

lol. who on this board wasn’t thinking the exact same thing as you. :smiley:

Great minds do tend to think alike.

front plate: attached to FRONT of vehical, unobstructed by glass or plastic
rear plate: attached to rear of vehical , unobstructed by glass or plastic

as for the bolts, i BELEVER there is a law that actualy states licence plates must be secured with FOUR bolts each ( makng 99.99999% of all vehicals illegal)

vehicle

shitty

You know that most female cops are A) dikes with penis envy or B) have a HUGE attitude or C) both of the above (usually C)? Female cops make me VERY nervous. Double affirmative action types are the scariest. Stupid and with an attitude.

So technically a cop can give you a ticket if you have one of those plastic covered license plate frames then eh? My front plate has been on my dash for 4 years now and never had an issue though I never been pulled over before but Ive had a few cops pull up to my car when it was parked but no tickets.
Lotta cheek. cops out tonight. saw 3 of them when i went to mighty on french rd. and then back home off of losson. Glad I wasnt driving the poopra.

yeah, we need details. what are you driving now??

i’m gonna have to go with ‘he couldn’t afford it’ instead. maybe i’m wrong

but i don’t think so

what this “Grl” cop look like? I know one of them. What vehicle was she in? Car or truck.

WHOOP WOOP
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Buffalony/DSCF0003.jpg

dont mouth off to the cops

wow im staying the hell out of cheektavegas. i’ve done some stupid shit in hamburg and have been let go with no tickets.

thats soo shitty… A+ read though

short, brunette…

maybe early 30’s…looked young, had i met her out and not in uniform (which makes everybody look fat with the vest and what not) i woulda said she had a chance at being a hot mom…if you could get past the whole power trip femi-nazi bitch factor…

and she was in one of the blue cheektowaga cars, not the white ones…and the car, not the suv…

And on my way back from Mighty I got pulled over and ticketed tonight, luckily the cop was cool and made it a simple fix it ticket for my headlight and change of address for my license.

Let’s see :

1. You have an exhaust.
  2. You have no front plate
  3. You have a big wing
  4. You being a smart ass shows zero respect

There is a power trip that someone will go through if they see signs, like, young looking kid in sports car modified not pulling over on the right. You had a minivan to your right? Then slow down… go around him somehow.

Don’t want to get pulled over or harassed? Drive a stock car…