wow ... this cop was on the biggest power trip ive ever seen -video-

i bet he keeps the camera rolling all the time, that way if he gets pulled over for some bullshit reason, he already has everything he did (or didnt do) on film

for example, cop said he was weaving - tape doesnt show that, cop said he failed to signal - but the tape shows otherwise

dude get assaulted by a DRUNK off duty police officer, think he trusts cops ? you bet your ass I’d always have a camera rolling in my car after that shit

Follow up, the cop got fired:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/21/madcop.video.ap/index.html?section=cnn_latest

Though the cop was def. out of line…

This kid is a retard who deliberately goes out looking for trouble with cops. There is another video of him deliberately going through a DWI check point and being a smart ass, which made the cop ask him to step out of the car…
The cops were as professional and as polite as can be, and this kid keeps trying to draw the cops into something. They tell him he is free to leave, and he sticks around asking stupid questions and confronting cops…that time it didnt work.
Just like he deliberately turned into a parking lot and sat there when he saw a cop at 2am…

That cop is/was a fucking retard. I don’t care whether or not the kid “baited” him, he’s the true definition of a douchebag cop.

cop was fired because of the video lol

Good line about the video uploading to a secure server lol. Got the attention off of the cops trying to get the tape(s)