wow.. what a setup

that’s crazy , i wish i had a setup like thta. minus the weed part. id put crazy computer shit in there.

^lol. shit is amazing how well thought out the process was. and that door looks pretty sick too.

with machine guns and bandannas like in the beach

haha

What’s funny about machine guns and bandannas? :gotme:

Now illegal immigrants harvesting dope wearing Mickey Mouse ears and 9/11 patriotism t-shirts…

looks almost like some of the cave there is natual

in the picture of the tunnul up to the escape hatch, you can see that some of the rock is chiseled, but in the weed room (and in the picture that shows the ladder to the escape tunnel), the rock looks naturaly broken

im thinking maybe this is a natural cave that they knew about, built a house on, then later connected to the house, thinking none would be the wiser ?

but thats to much of a crop to manage w/ a small group of people, they prolly had all their grubby looking budies coming over to ten it, and they neighbors got concerned that there were scumbags in their nice lil hood …

ok … i was right … and a slight bit long, house buiilt on natural cave

neighbors suspected it cause there were to FEW people around

According to the district attorney general, the investigation into the operation began about five years ago when a home was built above the cave, but it never appeared anyone lived there.

"The front of the cave used to be a hole that you’d crawl into, and it opened up into a pretty big room that was 20-feet high. They cut the side of the hill so you could just drive right into the cave,‘’ Thompson said.

The cave, reached from the house via secret entrances, is said to be about two miles long, but the marijuana operation was located about 100 yards inside. Thompson said the other end of the cave had been blocked to keep trespassers out.

http://www.marijuana.com/420/archive/index.php/t-43133.html

In another suspicious incident, the local electric company was asked to install a larger transformer than usually required by a residence. But apparently that was not enough electrical power to operate the grow lamps required to raise 800 marijuana plants at a time. Instead of asking the electric company for more power, the men spliced into the Tri-County Electric line and were stealing electricity, Thompson said.

:biglol: To harvest the illegal crop, Thompson said the men would hire a half-dozen Hispanic workers (wearing mickey mouse ears over bandanas that carried guns) in Arizona and drive them to Tennessee. For part of the journey the windows on the van would be covered so the workers did not know where they were.:biglol:

BWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i cant wait till im a DEA Agent

To harvest the illegal crop, Thompson said the men would hire a half-dozen Hispanic workers in Arizona and drive them to Tennessee. For part of the journey the windows on the van would be covered so the workers did not know where they were.

lol

i bet it smells amazing in that room

To harvest the illegal crop, Thompson said the men would hire a half-dozen Hispanic workers in Arizona and drive them to Tennessee. For part of the journey the windows on the van would be covered so the workers did not know where they were.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA…this reminds me of the amazing racist “you need work beaner?”

that setup is badass though, id open a club… :lol:

that would be such a crazy club…

anyone who has seen Tremors, knows that is some rednecks dream gun room

:lol:

:tup: That is pretty damn impressive.

To harvest the illegal crop, Thompson said the men would hire a half-dozen Hispanic workers (wearing mickey mouse ears over bandanas that carried guns) in Arizona and drive them to Tennessee. For part of the journey the windows on the van would be covered so the workers did not know where they were.

BWBWBWHGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH:biglol:
THAT IS FUNNY SHIT ^ :LOL:

eh… good idea, but its just a solid door with a hydraulic pump on it… I have that in my bedroom

<3

i call :bsflag: that they had to look into it for 5 years… the government saw that this guy had a brand new $35K chevy truck…and a sick id say $$3-400 grand house with some sweet landscapping…and they guy worked at like circuit city makin 15$ an hour… the smartest thing to do is never leave a paper trail…which i belive this guy did…and now hes in trouble.

Dayum Nukkkaaaa thats feakin sweet…like the Bat cave on drugs lol.

Your giving way too much credit to the gov, and at the same time not giving them enough.

you’d think they would know right away… but that doesn’t always happen that way.
Maybe they did know right away, and were keeping and eye on them… to get the next guy up in the chain…