wrecked my ss

damn man, thats sucks big time!!! glad to see that u and the wife are ok!

Wow man that sucks I know how you are about that truck you wanted to kill me for eating in it. But at least your both OK.

glad you two are ok!

if its totaled ,i get it at the salvage sale!!:smiley:

Glad you two are ok. The Hyundai don’t look too bad. The SS looks worse, but still fixable, though.

I’ll bet the call to your ins agent will be fun.

Damn man what are the odds. The good part is everyone’s still here to tell the tale, but definitely sucks.

Hopefully she rides again, that’s a sweet rig.

kinda crazy how both vehicles are wrecked in the same manner as far as damage is concerned. big f’ing ouch on the chevy…hope ur head is feeling ok n glad u n the wifey are ok

beautiful truck, tough break.

I want the short block! :smiley: :beer:

are you serious? at 6am when i got up, our road(donahue rd) was completely covered.

There was nothing here, I wasnt up at 6am though!

damn man sorry about your luck today 2 cars wrecked in one morning that blows donkey balls big time. atleast you and your wifey are ok

First off, i want to say thank you to Brian(pewter) and Quik for reaching out to me today and offering help, it was greatly appreciated.

Yes, luckily we are both completely fine, Jessica has no issues at all and i only suffered slight pain in my face and leg, both of which are minor. Im still very much in shock and can’t believe what actually happened today. Its been crazy to say the least.

Its about 11pm and i just got home, after i got the vehicles to the body shop we both went and picked up rental cars. I went back down to the body shop and helped get my truck into the garage and onto the frame machine. The frame is bent pretty bad. It pushed my motor back into the firewall but i don’t think it damaged the block or the supercharger. No fuel or oil leaks but i think it bent my headers. Won’t find out if they are going to total it or not until the insurance adjuster comes out sometime next week to look at it. About the only good thing out of all this madness is that i took out a custom insurance policy on my truck about 3 weeks ago that covers all my aftermarket parts completely down to the speaker wire and if they do total the truck, i get a check for the value i declared on that insurance policy which will almost be enough to buy a 08 Z06. Because of this custom policy, i HIGHLY doubt they will total the truck even though my body guy says there is about $20k in damage. We are going to work together on it and since he is a close friend of the family i will get to play a part in the rebuild process which makes me feel good and i will know it was done right. But who knows what the adjuster will say so we will see…

Flatblackterror, you’re good in my book man, eating in my truck was not a big deal at all. Just don’t let it happen again! LOL j/k :finger:

Sleeper, will be calling for a detail on both cars after repairs have been made. Both courtesy of my insurance company :hs:

i guess you cant yell at her for wrecking and saying she sucks at driving… since you suck at it also :slight_smile:

i can fire up the hottub if your sore.

anytime bud!
i dont think the framea that bad,motors always that way after being hit,what body shops it at? "ill help put a new frame under it,to days work tops!

jeez talk about a bad day! wow that is dissappointing but glad u guys are ok. hopefully things work out well

and what is this special insurance u got and how much extra a month is it?
that sounds like a great idea for our performance cars… cuz u just never know what will happen sometimes

damn sorry to hear…looking at the pics made me sick

glad you are OK. and good luck on rebuilding the cars

Beautiful truck, terrible luck.

Hopefully everything works out the way you want it to, whether it be keeping the truck and a clean title or getting the money to buy something bigger and better.

Best of luck.

sorry this happened. at least you’re still alive (&to post us poor saps some pics)

Ouch. That sucks so bad. Glad you’re both ok, though. :doh: :doh: