WTB: 240sx coupe

Please show me what you’ve got!

Holy Shit Osad… If I had known. I just sold a 90 Coupe with next to no rust… but Auto and 180000km.
Looks exactly like Vlads too minus the Leather seats.

See if u can get it back, or if the new owner wants to sell it out!

the owner is telling you that you can kiss his ass before he even thinks of selling it. actually if you want ill sell it for 5000. 2500 for me and 2500 for pat. :wink:

PFFT BAHAHAHHAHA

I can get a real silvia for 5g hahahah!

Oh man I was trying to keep you annonymous.
I had a whole story planned up about how this car was gonna make a grand entrance onto the boards and you’d have to pry this car from his cold dead limbs cause he loves the car so much.
Blahhh… You suck.

Anyway Osad. Resale value goes up cause if Alex were to resell it, he’s now officially the “Middle man”… Finders Fee —> Patrick

thats the reason i said 5g’s cuz i really love this car but if anyone is dumb enough to buy it for 5gs im not gonna turn them down.

hahaha oh yes, and I was gonna say, if I had known that you were looking then I would have you and Alex fight to the death over this car. :stuck_out_tongue:

People really need to listen to what I’m offering rather than shrugging my shit off as a joke.

Anyway, find a car for Big Bird guys. He needs a Yellow S13 Coupe to fullfill his desires.

^you know how serious i was about this. luckily gf bought it for me. so technically it is her car and not mine. it is gonna be hers eventually. just borrowing it in the meantime.

I may have found one anyways… but we’ll see.

One last chance to sell me your car…

ok fine. just for you 3000. its in mint mint condition. ask anyone thats seen it. :smiley:

does it have a sunroof?

yes it does. :slight_smile: everything fully working 100% even the power antenna and comes with original reciept from 1993. :eek:

oops i forgot. theres a dent on the passengers side rear quarter.

ewww but it has a sunroof… gross.

Well, Ill prolly pass since Im going to tear the car apart anyways and rebuild it from the ground up with help hopefully! Atleast with the welding since I have no clue howto weld!

(Terry :wink: )

^if your gonna tear it apart. seriously dont get this car. its too mint for that. heck people even said its too mint to be a winter beater. plus just talked to wifey and she wants this car for next year. go get the silvia you were telling me about and do that one up.

mint cars r meant for the track :slight_smile:

besides i seriously doubt it’s mint. I bet i could find a crapload of rust :expressionless:

HAHAHA!!! ask anyone thats seen it. i will buy you dinner if you find a crapload of rust. theres only two very small spots. one is the size of a quarter near the sunroof and there some rust starting near the rear quarter drivers side.