WTB: 240sx coupe

No you won’t. I sold him this car and it’s had a very sheltered life. Here is the story on the car.

The original owner was a female driver. She bought it as her first car. She bought it in the beginning of one summer with intentions of driving it year round. She drove it all that summer but left Canada the first winter and the car sat at her parents cottage in the garage while she was away. The next summer came and she was back in Canada. She took out the car and drove it hard the next year but knew she was leaving again that winter. She stored the car in her parents cottage garage at the end of the the summer Mint Condition
Turns out while out of Canada, she met a rich man. By the time she came back the next year, she moved in with him and subsequently got married. The rich man gave her a high end vehicle and the 240 sat in her parents cottage garage for the +/-15 years. Her parents were nagging her to get it out of their garage in the summer of 2006 so she told her cousins to take the car off her hands for free. They towed it all the way back from Haliburton (where her parents cottage was) to Markham where one of her cousins felt like tearing into it. They did a full tune up (minus plugs I believe). Two of the injectors also seized because it was out of gas so long, so they fixed that. They were going to sell it based on the market value but around the same time an employee of their fathers shop got his car stolen and needed a replacement FAST. They gave the worker the car for $500. He drove it like an idiot consistently for the next year. He never maintained it, never washed it, never cleaned it, stored it outside and to make it worse, he was turning right around a car one day and dented in the right rear quarter panel because of his stupidity. The owner finally said he wanted to get another corolla again (like the one that was stolen) and was asking for $500 on Kijiji. He got shitloads of requests but based on Alex begging me, I convinced the brothers to step in and take over the car again. They did that at an additional cost of $250 (they claim for storage)
I in turn, got this car for Alex for $750.

Alex, if you intend on selling this car, I must step in. Don’t forget me, or I’ll have to deal with you :R

if im ever selling the car you know you have some money coming your way. but wifey really wants the car for next year. cuz i told her we can sell it for a lot more and just buy some rusted up car that runs perfectly but she said she wont be driving something thats not pretty or clean.

So you were gonna try and RIP ME OFF?

****in piece’s of shit!

everyone knows how much this cost. it wasnt any secret. but i did make it perfectly clear i was gonna sell for what i know its worth. not for how much i got it.

HAHAHAHAH, thats why asians cant use it!

Too late guys, sorry.