WTB: Capacitor

pmed

[/guote]edit2 How is your amp wired? Do you have a line-level converter or do you have high-level inputs on the amp?[/quote]
Good point.
Line level converter recommended.

Good point
line-level converter recommended.

Alright, obviously I have no idea what I’m talking about lol.

Thanks for the help and getting me on the right track guys.

I just hope he wasn’t ghetto and ran speaker wires straight to the RCA inputs. It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve seen it.

HA HA Why not thats the sign of a good quality install. They don’t get no better.

lol no I have real rca’s.

Although I did have to run the setup semi ghetto, it still shouldn’t do what it does. Mind you, it was -4 out when we put this shit in…outside!

ARGH that sucks I feel ya having no garage to work in blows

I have a garage, it just had my bmw in it at the time lol.

I’m going to have dirtye30 unfuck it up for me when it gets warmer :slight_smile:

if the amps cutting out check how many ohms the speakers are and what is the amp stable to. you said it cuts out even without turning it up all the way you probally wired the speakers wrong what type are they and are they dual or single voice coil also is the amp monoblock or have 2 or more channels

I’ll find out tomorrow, I honestly don’t know shit about car audio, it never appealed to me…I just like bass lol

I would be happy to look at it for you if you wanna come to my house in cheektowaga.
LMK

I may have some free time this weekend (i fucking hope so)
I’ll drop you a PM if I do.

THX!

If its after 5:00pm sure cause I work.

alright, i work 3-1130 mon-fri and it sucks.

Give me a call sometime this week I’ll pm you my number.

alright thank you :slight_smile: