WTB : car alarm

Does anyone has a good deal on some alarm . Looking for something that can make some noise when someone bump the car or open the door . Something really affordable , If you also know a guy that can do the install , let me know .

Call Jeff at Audio Heaven, (905)780-9656. Shop is in Richmond Hill. Tell him Sean sent you.

Farmer at alterd sound in oaklville

he is a memeber here

bah fuck Farmer
:twisted:

audio heaven is having a special on compustar 300 plus tax installed. great deal in my book. :lol:

what kind of compustar?

I got mine at audio heaven, and the thing isnt working properly. Im so fucking lazy to drive all the way up there. Jeff is a nice guy, but im not satisfied.

Come out and we’ll take care of it for you no problem.

Audio Heaven is one of the top largest Compustar dealers and installers in Ontario, if not Canada.

Great prices, great service, and always some good flicks to enjoy while your service is being done.

promoking “bah fuck farmer” ? what the hell is your problem? If your marlon’s buddy id keep my mouth shut if i were you. If it is the sean im thinkin about , didnt you drill through somebodys brake booster workin at audio heaven. Sound about as profesional as you bashing me for no reason.

grow up sean

Farmer

Farmer fuck off im just jokin around u tool. And yeah this is the Sean you know. You must be mistaken, cause that’s the first time I’ve ever heard of anything like that happening. Drilling holes? That’s a big negative there Farmer. On the stuff I do; I never drill. However, I have heard a similar story about you doing something like that and breaking out the old JB Weld to the rescue. Rumours are a bitch huh?

How’s your car doing? I hear there’s a new look coming for 2005. PM me and we’ll talk.

with friends like you i dont need enemies. and yes a new look for 2005, and you should check your source for accuracy

farmer