WTB: Cheap Car

My VR-4 crankwalked on me this morning after putting less than 1k on the car since I got it. I feel ripped off and pissed, but I need to stay on the road. Looking to spend no more than 500 on a cheap, running car. Just something to keep me on the road. The fate of the VR-4 is unknown, I may build it into a monster or just get rid of it. Thanks in advance.

Shitty.

Sucks for sure, but its damn near inevitable on those engines from my understanding… Bigger turbo? higher miles… every owner before you and you yourself beating the piss out of it… car was a ticking time bomb.

Not busting your balls, its just one of those things. If it had happend sooner I would have had a car for ya but unfortunately it’s gone.

I know what its like to buy a car and have issues after you feel that you should not have, its just shitty luck, and as I said unfortunately one of those cars you almost need to exspect to have to spend ridiculous ammounts of money on before your not going to have to worry about it shitting the bed on you for awhile.

yea buying modded cars ftl.
suck to hear. good luck finding another car

my boy raif prolly has a stock motor layin around or suttin… if u want i can talk to him?

My buddies got a 96 jetta it needs a clutch but u could get it cheap

dont feel ripped off , ya bought a older d.s.m ya ass . ya think the jokes about them are fake ???

boxersix has a cheap car 4sale in the 4sale section

I just sold that car this afternoon

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2404845078.html

thats a great deal, just need to X that trailer hitch the FUCKOUT

what’s cheap? I got a tdi I’ll sell.

buy my audi

Take that 500 bucks and get a block, 6 bolts cant be that expensive.