WTB : crotch rocker.

OMG THAT IT ONE OF THE HOTTEST BIKES I HAVE EVER SEEN…exhales

:word: I shouldve just fucking bought that one. I am getting too trigger shy now. That bike was a bit more then i wanted to spend but god damn it was hot. I think im gonna wait for another pimp one like that to pop up, chrome wheels, frame, etc etc :slight_smile: I would still prefer blue and white gix though. But at this point i just wanna find something hot as fawk and start ridin again.

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=105617

I also sat on a 99 tl1000s last week. too big of a bike for me to maneuver around, but he had a ton of extras, bike was super clean and he wanted $4000. Full yosh system(dual cans). PM me if you want the number, or I can give him a buzz for ya. I felt kinda bad after I wasted a few minutes of his time…

ieatpaint thats nice :tup: The only thing that kind of sets me back about the 03-04 gix 1ks is the “soft” headlight. not sure im diggin that.

I do think however that i am in love with this…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4640474427

Now if i could just work the price, i may have found my wheels. :ohnoes:

I concur on the look of the headlight. I’m finding out that I’m just as picky as you are…and I don’t have your budget. Try finding a nice looking bike for sub-4k, 4k max, lol. I’m probably going to go with a crashed 01 f4i that I can slowly make look prettier.

dude i thought you were a baller…but i’m starting to lose that appreciation for you…

just go to a dealer, tell them what you want, and buy one new :pimp:

lol no baller here man. ballers have HOMES. haha. i thought about a new one, but i really dont wanna spend that much. im trying to stay around 7k so i dont affect any of my house savings or other bs i got goin.

that one i posted they are pretty firm on the 7700. ugh. i really like it but i think i could prob swing a better deal for one if i am patient. but im not patient. :smiley:

I just went to look at the f4i…the guy also has a 04…i think, cbr 1000rr that he just finished putting new fairings on, he said he’s looking for 7.3k.

Mission accomplished. :slight_smile:

some toolbox was poppin wheelies down the blvd the other day… dont be that guy

You must not know the rush you get when doing wheelies. Its more of a rush than being in a 10 second car on speeding on the blvd.

my 02 r6 is for sale

as long as its in the right place at the right time, down the blvd during rush-hour is :bloated: but at night open roads or highways is :cool:

but it is a rush like no other :headbang:

well said hahahaha

i know someone selling there bike they are also open for trades i would recommend this gsxr to anyone good shape and low mileage
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/mcy/1960837014.html

4 year old thread man.

^lol. best bump ever.

You gotta be kidding me.

maybe we should all just pretend it’s 2006 again

Oh my god. Click the link. It’s awesome. $6k for an ancient gixxer. I sold a 3 year old gixxer 750 for 4k.

Your friend is retarded guy