Wtb: EG coilovers

Wtb 92-95 Honda Civic coilovers. Something legit. No eBay. Need these like yesterday. My Omni drag broke in
half.

518-701-8651

Ksports 5-6 days for $745

Stallmer get what we talked about earlier, here ya go
http://www.weaksauceparts.com/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=23

Type 2s are nice but if you dont wanna spend much $ then get the type 1s

I’d have to say Function/Form are the shittiest coils I’ve ever dealt with. Type 1’s are the hardest POS’s ever to adjust and the Type 2’s like the break. Just my 2 cents.

I see nothing but junk posted in this thread

My type-1’s were the easiest things ever to adjust. Easier than these goddamn Tokicos I have now :banghead

that dosnt help Stallmer you putz lol, what would you go with

having to unbolt the coilover from the car= not easy to adjust and there is no dampening adjustments on the type 1’s. And on the FF type 2’s the dampening adjustment just breaks.

Find a set of Koni yellow/GC’s or AGX’s/GC’s. I put up a WTB on H-T and had a set of Koni Yellow’s/Ground Controls by the end of the day. If I keep my car I will be getting Koni/GC’s or PIC coilovers. Can’t beat a lifetime warranty and many many vouches.

Not doing k sports, or koni gc setup because after all said and done those things are money. Maybe FF type 1s. Maybe d2 or tein basic.

K Sport/ FF/ D2/ Insert bargain coilover here/ are all the exact same thing from the exact same company.

I want proof of this hear say.

Gonna be dropping some coin here on a good coilover so i want good shit.

It is widely known that they are all produced at the same factory in Taiwan, and then branded as whatever. I don’t know about the others, but K Sport does service theirs in the U.S. Look at the PIC Apex coilovers, I’ve never heard one complaint about the company, they are based in the U.S. and have a lifetime warranty. I have the Tein Basics right now b/c I got them for a steal and needed something and they seem kind of cheap, but the upper Tein models are supposed to be pretty good I guess.

just cut your springs Stallmer

Lol i should. I found PIC Apex coilovers for 770 shipped. Not bad

DropZone coilovers 275$ shipped lol

I seen them. Look cheap as fuck.

Who cares civics are supose to ride like shit

36,000mi warranty

Yeah through who, Pete Ramamamalingdong Insurance company?

No im being SRS