Wtb: EG coilovers

Lock it up. Just picked up a set. On there way from Cali!!

Which ones did you end up getting?

I cant say. : ) Top secret setup

Type 1s huh

I went with the FF type 1s. Got them for $630 shipped with free set of Blox rear LCAs which will be for sale as soon as they arrive. They have 1 year warr. and are steel constructed lowers so they wont break as easy as these bunk Omni Drags. PIC offers the very same one year warr, as per their website so i don’t know where you are getting your info from Lance. Also ordered all new suspension hardware from Honda, as well as both lower ball joints. Susp is gonna be freshhh.

PIC just changed their policy this past year then. Still far superior to Taiwanese junk.

Buy Type 1s, Run 10s

yeah guess I forgot what they were being used for… should’ve gotten dropzonez

Seriously for a drag wagon who gives a fuck. Buy the stiffest shit possible

exactly, the new omni drags would’ve been fine as well. the og ones stallmer had have had a lot of problems snapping in half

What is considered og, when did they change?

Yeah lol should have bought blox drag coilovers. There like 400 shipped. Stiff as a fuck.

I believe it was actually before they had the different names for them like “Street”, “Drag” etc. There were just stiff ones and not so stiff ones and they all crack or break.

Yours are next on the chopping block son!

Are those the ones with like 18 or 20k rear springs? That’d be a comfortable commuter vehicle.

Because i have “drags” from like 06 so hopin they dont snap at 160mph

Lmao yeah. That’s what dkid bought!

I believe the problem was resolved before 2005

Lance why’d you tell me to get FF coil overs for the gsr?

I know right? They’re working fine for DKID.