Wtb: EG coilovers

Don’t think so. Cause John(previous owner of my car) put the drags in around then.

GOTTT EMMMMM

Oops I mean 2006… did some reading and the new versions were released during the summer of 05

FML im dead

Haha

They were brand new at the time and supposed to be the best for the price. I thought they worked well for you… but we saw the quality of them first hand.

Yah I mean Im not hard core into suspension and they felt fine and didnt break, but I was just confused since you were saying that they were taiwanese junk haha. What do you mean we saw the quality of them first hand?

Also, people don’t have to listen to me. I’ve only owned 4 sets of Koni Yellows/GC’s, 1 set of KYB AGX’s/GC’s, 1 set of KYB GR2s/whatever springs (worst riding/handling of all so far) and Tein Basics… so I am not that well versed on personal experience… just mostly do my research and see what others have to say.

The little nob that broke or whatever. FF used to be assembled and serviced in the U.S. but I don’t believe they are anymore

Hey lance what motor would be better for my skyline, a Gallo 12 or a Gallo 24?

I’d actually go with a PizzaHut Big New Yorker motor assembled by Papa John

:rofl

For the most part I agree with Lance here.

The old first gen eg/dc omnis usually snap where the pinch fork on the front is, omni drags are only on the rear right?

Omni drags are a full set, dunno the front spring rates but the rears are like 12 or 14k. Height adjustable only.

Lance i’m getting blackworks racing coilovers, suppose to be the best handling EVAR. Ground controls/gc is teh bomb, illuminas are also a great shock too.

nah paul yo pockets are deep… Moton or go home