want to buy

4x100

16’’ or 17’’

let me know what you have
tires or no tires,

new or used.

pm me with your number ##

Silver Enkei RF-F1 4x100mm comes in +35 or +41

CAD $250 per wheel price applies to both offsets. Price includes taxes, duties and shipping to ME.

I’ll be doing a group buy in about 3 weeks and this is the price that you would be able to get from the group buy.

Sorry for spamming my shit in your thread but I thought I’d throw it out there!

let me know the details when you figure them out

John, what price can you do on 4x 17x9.5, +18

Dan, I don’t have those listed. According to enkeigroup.com 17x9.5 only comes in +18

I think you mean +35 John…

thats a gorss offset =O

thanks Ramesh, yes I meant +35 :slight_smile:

maybe for your car ;]

+35 on a 9.5 is perfect for an S13… the people that have +15 on a 9"-10" wide wheels usually have stupid negative cambers in the back like -2.5, -3 etc… so the wheel with a higher offset would look sunken in… you need to correct the camber to -1 or so and then put those wheels on. My 9" wide rear wheels with +30 offset sit flush on my S14 with -1 degree camber. On top of that, you won’t get camber wear on your rear tires.

most people here just think high offset is bad, they don’t actually understand what it is

i had +38 on my 9.5" on the rear of my s13 and it fit perfectly with no fender roll or anything (although I did end up rolling it so I could put fatter tires… just never got to actually getting new tires)

it fit nicely.

Bog is right, but there is no way 9.5 +35 will clear coilovers in the front. The 17*8.5 +30 should clear most coilovers but won’t clear Megans or Tein HE’s I think.

Dan, 18*9.5 +15 is offered. Maybe that is what you’re looking for?