WTB: Inspection Sticker

a long story not so long… a friend of mine is having the worst month ever. not only did he get a bullshit DWI, but his apartment burned down. he is in maine, no friends or family to help him out. he will be driving home in a few weeks, and his inspection has been up for a while now on his car (97 civic) he has a bad o2 sensor, and it wont pass inspection. i need a yellow sticker. expired, good, whatever. if someone knows how to peel a sticker off of a winshield for me, that will work too, i’ll just get the cackord re-inspected.

pm me if you can help, id really appreciate it.

i’ve never heard of a bullshit DWI. If you are driving drunk you deserve it. Secondly, why dont you just replace the O2 sensor and actually have the car pass?

1. its a long story. its bullshit, trust me. the laws in maine are a little diffrent from new york.
  2. he is in maine. im in buffalo. he has no tools, and he really cant work on cars at all. i had to change his air filter/spark plugs for him a while back.

but thanks for the worthwhile contribution

well buddy i am from maine and the laws are more liberal when it comes to inspection. (not as bad as ny!) your friend needs to buy a new o2 and get it installed. he has a DWI, well i hope noone helps him out! he doesnt need to be on the road! and you shuld not try to scam him a sticker. dumb ass :cjerk:

put a heat lamp on your sticker and scrap carefully with razor blade.Iv seen a couple people do it.Looks easy

Im going to go with DWI is not cool…in all 50 states, so good luck with keeping him on the road illegally.

i have done this with a little hand torch just be carefull not to leave it on the windshield to long or i will crack

EXAMPLE OF A BULLSHIT DWI:
My friend was having a party at his place, so he parked his car in the street, cops started driving down the street handing out tickets, he drove the car 20ft from the street into his driveway so he wouldn’t get a ticket, cop gave him a DWI

I had a sticker off my girls wrecked car I can see if I can find it it was RED (brand new), altho its real easy to peal it off your car, just warm up your car blast the heat on your windshild take a razor and slowly pull back and slid the razor down as you go.

USE A WET SPONGE, warm the car, place the sponge under the sticker, wait 10-15 minutes, peel off carefully, apply while wet to new car…

DONE

EXAMPLE 2:

Leave a bar because you are wasted, pass out in a friends car with the keys in the ignition, never drove the car but got a DWI.

Let me make the proper edit…

EXAMPLE OF A BULLSHIT DWI:
My friend was having a party at his place, so he parked his car in the street, cops started driving down the street handing out tickets, he drove the car 20ft from the street into his driveway and ran over a child. Cops charged him with DWI and manslaughter.

20 ft. or 20 miles. It can happen…

he got a dwi…he doesnt need any more trouble … if your really his friend…have him ship his car … save him another ticket

EXAMPLE 3:

Friend got mugged on main street coming out of a bar, outnumbered he makes it to his car. Drives the car a few blocks, parks, calls the police. When they show up they hear out his story and give him a DWI, do nothing about finding the muggers.