WTB: k04 ECU Tune and Injectors

I just put a new Borg Warner K04 in 01 A4 Quattro and I’m looking for someone looking to sell their setup of a chipped ECU and injectors. Must work for an 01 AWM engine code. PM or email me! Looking to buy ASAP

yeah good luck.

and you might want to verify ECU codes. 01 and 01.5 model had different ECU’s(ME5 vs ME7.5) for very different setups. 01.5 changed to a Wide Band O2 sensor setup.

just check with Eurodyne.ca they can get you on board… all a k04 needs is audi TT 380cc’s
the turbo is only a k04-015. really NOT MUCH BIGGER than the stock K03 it came with. it will make 10-15hp more. hardly worth the effort. sorry to say that.

Jordan, welcome to shift lol. Don’t mind anyone on here.

Give the guy a little slack. He’s new on here. He’s a good friend of mine & he’s not some idiot. He’s knowledgeable about cars, works at Autohaus & he’s just looking.

First off I already have the k04 in the car and I know it’s an 01 not an 01.5, i know what I’m looking for (tune, injectors, maf) so I just was wOndering if anyone had an old setup to sell after they went bigger turbo or parted out.

check the classifieds on vwvortex.com

On there everyday, audizine as well. Thanks for the heads up

oh that is me going easy.

just email a known software vendor. Eurodyne.ca, APR, GIAC. they will all get you in the same place.

problem with the 1.8T is due to its age is has lost alot of support. i know APR doesnt do much with them these days. but companies like Eurodyne, and Unitronic chipped are still big players, probably the biggest in the 1.8t world.

i have used APR, Revo and Eurodyne on my 1.8t vehicles. all did their respective jobs very well.

Yeah I’ve run Revo and I’m currently running MTM Stage 2 right now which I was very pleased with, but for the K04 I’m gonna go with Unitronic Stage 2+ because I linked up with someone who can get the tune for me dirt cheap. So now I’m just looking for 380cc injectors. Thanks for the help.