• Reasonable miles
  • No excessive modifications
  • Power windows, locks, seats, etc.
  • In the $12,000 price range (This will be cash btw)OR

Looking for a newish style corvette that must be:

• Convertible top
  • Manual transmission
  • Reasonable miles
  • Relatively maintenance free besides the routine necessities.
  • V-8 engine
  • In the $14,000 price range
    He is willing to go anywhere in the North East region of the country so if you know someone or have something yourself let me know.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/588772072.html

that’s for specifying that the vette need be V8. :bloated:

and does the $12K cash offer only apply to the stang, or both? good luck finding a “newer style” (aka c6) vette for that range…

and how can he even debate here? vette >>>>>> stang all day

i have a mustang i might look into selling…no engine mods what so ever but body mod :frowning:

Just typing what he put down, relax.

He said he would go 14,000 on a vette, which can also be the C5 style.

Good Luck finding a C5 for $14,000 with under 100k…no love for F-Bods???

good luck finding even a c5 for $12k or so.

A friend of mine was looking at a 2000ish Roush on Abbott in Lackawanna. It was around $14k if I remember correctly.

Verts only? Have to be stock or just nothing crazy?

If all I posted was stangs and vettes then obviously not. Couldn’t tell you why either.

Nothing crazy Mike. He was looking at a Cobra with 535 hp. Fastest thing this guy has driven is an alero mind you.

if he only spends that much on a vette

he’ll either get a c5 with a pile of miles or an LT1 c4

which both suck

he needs to pony up at least 15K for a decent example of a c5

mustang sounds like the route he should be looking for if he can’t justify a couple extra grand

Have him kick up a bit more and get my FD. 100x the baller factor.

selling already!?!?! y? price?

Yah thats not really going to happen nappy.

not many vette people on here so they think 14k is too low for a good c5, his willingness to travel to pick it up means he shouldn’t have a problem finding a low miles one for 14k, except i never look for verts, don’t know how that affects resale.(don’t believe me? ultradriver will chime in(he has a low miles c5)

that black mustang is hideous.

tell him just not to get a cont., it kills the looks on both cars, and the vette is a targa anyways.

tell him my cobra for an even 11.5, i would say 12 but your getting my tires so it will need those.

WAIT, YOU PAID WHAT FOR YOUR VETTE, WITH HOW MANY MILES?

It’s hopefully being sold this summer. No rush, but I’ve planned this for a while. I just can’t justify having the money tied up in a car until I settle into a house/job/city/state/country.

Price isn’t set yet, but will be sub-20k (locally only, if I have to market it on eBay or some shit, it’s going up) unless I put a lot more money into it in the next few months. Looking for a painless sale instead of fighting for top dollar for months.

theres a couple on ebay for around that $$

and FREEK was selling his idk if it sold or not

FREEK’s has 70k, had nitrous and was 24k, the price of a 02 zo6 with 25k.

what sounds like the better deal hmmmm…

You can find C5’s for around 15K with about 75K miles if your willing to drive.

My vette has low miles and is stupid clean and I didn’t pay much more for it. If you look, wait and haggle you can get a good deal.

1998 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible

This is a nice, clean adult-owned car, Automatic transmission. Tags just paid; good until February 2009. Paint and interior in excellent condition!!! 96k miles, but you wouldn’t know it by its looks. Must see to appreciate. Call with any questions or additional pictures. Thanks, James (408) 605-6116 cell, or (925) 363-5535. I’m not the best w/ computers. Please email me for pictures - Jrazing1@yahoo.com.

Thats from corvette forum…

http://www.vettetraderonline.com/details.php?id=9046

98’ Coupe F/S in S.E. Louiaiana
A Pewter Automatic Coupe with 65,000 mi. asking $16,500.00 one owner Baton Rouge, LA. It’s not my car.

E-Mail me for details.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1954742

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1945103

Search long and hard ! lol

Dennis

it sounds to me a ls1 fbody is the way to go you can get the 6sp ls1 for around that price and still spank on the stang