WTB: Preformance Muffler

The Stocker on the stealth is real rusted and is bringing the whole look of the car down so its got to go, I’m not picky on brands but I’d prefer the style to be somthing like the one below, I’ve seen things like this go for pretty cheap on here so throw me what u got layin around.

http://www.hksusa.com/images_products/L_1148.jpg

I got some flowmaster 40 series hhaah I don’t know how that would sound on the stealth haha.

Idk either, I know better than stock.

i got s ractive muffler 2.5 inch outlet i think 35$.

if the car is completey stock, a fart can on a stock exhaust = rice.

id try and find something as understated as possible.

if its stock, i would go with the flowmaster muffler + nice exhaust tip.

it will sound decent, but not retardedly annoying, and a nice exhaust tip will look hot

i have thrush straight thru, sounded really good on my neon nice deep throaty, 2.25 inlet , comes with a chrome exhaust tip, 25$

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry, i had to

What kind of tip, Not stupid I hope.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

For the love of god, please just go with an OEM…

why not he said he wanted something other than stock , and i do have a 3a racing muffler for sale to but i dont think it would sond right like stated with nothing else done to the engine or exhaust system,…

hey focus… what engine is in that zx3… i owned a focus prior to my neon and i was just wondering

ohhh , yeah no its just a chrome exhaust tip i picked up from napa, it has a slant tip ill just picks of it later

hahahah

changed thread to

wtb: ricerfarter!

Fine goddamnit, RICE FARTER. What do u suggest then.

go to napa

say “yo dawg I needs me a muffla for ma icy hot wipp”

Get an OEM replacement = cheap

Have quiet exhaust, dont look/sound like a retard

profit

1. Carl ur a Jackass

2. Look at my car, Imagine the tips with like 10 years less rust and then say "wow that looks really unsweet)

<3

Ugh. At least try to get something quiet.

Ok guys even thought this Is an R/T dont we think this looks kinda sweet.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/2320000-2320999/2320884_99_full.jpg

i have a 3" in/out Ravin thats comming off my car in a week…

How much ?