WTB RB20DET LONGBLOCK and R32 ECU

Well as much as I applaud you wanting to be unique…

Your going to punch yourself in the cock when you want moar power or want to do certain things and you cant because your motor is a pain in the cock to get anything for.

If you at least had a RB25 there is quite a few more things out on the market and its getting easier and easier to get overnight parts from japan to do anything you want.

Basicly I belive you picked an inferior motor due to its poor aftermarket capability here in the states and the capability to get them in general even from japan.

Your going to end up sinking more money into getting this pile running which IIRC it never ran correctly in the first place? Then be very upset when you want to do moar with your RoadRace car and wont be able to.\

And if you dont want to do things to your car weather it be an SR20 or RB25 or Stupid clear fucking tail lights because everyone else is well… You have a lot to learn. Thats like me saying im not going to put an LSD in my car cause everyone does that and I want to show how much of a stubborn douchebag i am and rock my open diff everywhere

Oh RB30 in a Z31… Its happening here in the states… its going to be the tits and im going to steal the car kthxbye