WTB: S13 240SX

Well, seems like everyone else was doin’ it so I desided to join in :stuck_out_tongue:

Living in the Calgary area right now - been searching for an S13 for almost 3 months now, searching for something within my budget - doesnt have to have any mods

Just requesting that:

Car hasn’t been involved in any serious accidents
Minimal rust
Decent mileage

I have $3500 in hand, cant really go much higher unfortunately… I know I guess it makes things hard, but looking for a great tuner car that I can eventually work on and mod up in the future…

Thanks a lot!
-Spence

Uhg, well just had my 10th one inspected… Not even road worthy.

Out of all 10, only 1 of them was insurable… I mean seriously WTF

All of those 9 that failed were over $3000, I dunno what it is about the 240 - I like them for the style and look, dunno what the hype is except for some of the drifters… But still so friggin expensive!

Students on a budget = bad cars :confused:

HAHA thats crazy man. I feel sorry for you!!! My friend has one that I know is good in Lethbridge. Its a 91 Hicas. He is prob going to want around 3ish too tho. I’ll get back to you on it this fallowing week and see what he says and get you pictures too.

Good luck with the hunt!

lol holy 10th inspected
where are you lookin on that you keep finding all these? :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh, Beyond, paper, friends, UsedCalgary, Kijii, whatever the friggin heck I can find really if I see one and it looks good Ill call them…

Most of the time the ad cost more than the whip :confused:

Ha!

Let me know if you guys see anything, I got a ton of mods and hookups that are eager to get me some stuff heh :D, maybe you too for the help >:)

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9215

This is the one I was talking about. Needs a clutch but I might be able to trailer it up to edmonton/Calgary for you or can help with clutch in leth or whatever if you need.

spence if i were you i would buy that 240 and sell ME the sideskirts heheheh

Lol, well as much as Id like to - Dunno the cost of a trailering, and Id have to go down there as well, so like an hour drive - replacing the clutch would kindof suck but might be worth it

If a SR clutch disc works I can fix that car for $200 including parts on a weekend. That will get you on the road. I can even pick you up from Calgary.