Wtb: s13 Rear Subframe bolts

like the title says im looking for 4 rear sub frame bolts ASAP. No they all didn’t snap i want them all just in case =)

dude…the actualy bolt is next to impossible to get out. Trust me been there done that.

The only way someone can get it out is if they cut around the bolt then have it pressed out on a machine. Other than that if its on the car it would need some serious heating with a good torche and it might come out. But when i took mine out i had to drill/tap one out that broke and its a super heavy duty metal too

no worries at all I soaked the subframe studs and all bolts with 6 cans of Wd 40 and let it sit for three days, i sprayed two cans each day and the studs all came off very smoothly =), only downer is my left Cv shaft is blown and i need one ASAP so if anyone has one lying around pm me asap and ill pick it up tonight

i have many. $20

peace

wow , ive never heard someone say they actually have them sitting around , tosh man , i will keep this in mind , thank you i have the odd feeling i may need some , do u have s14 ones laying around or are they the same?

edit: wait u have lots of bolts , or axles?

Sick the sub frame swap was such a success took 3 hours =) Lock this thread plz

this is what happens when you drink too may Heineken’s!! please disregard

peace