WTB: SVO chassis

Like the title says im lookin for an SVO chassis… my friend has the engine he just needs the car to drop it in…

wow good luck with the search…i try ebay

thanks dude

why dont ya dump it in a 4 banger stang 87-93

you’ll have a MUCH MUCH easier time finding a fox body mustang to put this in. Change 5 wires @ the ECU & enjoy.

well yeah i should have said that up top… it doesnt have to be an svo body… just as long as the engine fits… i dont know much about svo’s or mustangs for that matter

for realz…it will drop in a fox…i know u want the SVO for the SVO factor

turboford.net

You should be able to do the swap in ~4 hours, from start to burnout.

Wow, what weird timing. If you want to just make it look like an SVO I’m probably parting one out soon. Also, Nikuk, were you interested in something specific out of it or like the entire vehicle?

yeah how much

entire vehicle, depending on the condition of the chassis. If mitsu wants the rolling chassis, or ff the body & chassis are too bad, then just the motor, tranny, ecu, hood, and a couple of small bits.

im lookin for every thing but the engine… i would settle for less

If it were my choice, I’d find a totally shitty SVO and drop a 5.0 into it. First place I’d look is foureyedpride.com. Don’t mean to turn the table on ya but, that’s what I have personally wanted to do for years. Take that SVO engine and strap it on your boat to keep it from floating away!!!

Do you have a running car this year? Cause, I would love to show you my boat anchor.

fggnfaST just got owned

you could probably scare a current owner into given you theirs!!! because you are very intimidating!

Shut your face fatty.

i was thinkin about it …

i mean you should, really. cuz you be scary bra

stay on topic