WTB: Turbo oil drain gasket

T3 style gasket, anyone have one local I can pick up today?
http://turboaddictionparts.com/catalog/images/GSK-OilReturnGT-225225.jpg

Thanks!

Look like chevy 350 water pump to block style gaskets.

If those can stand up to the temp than any local store would have them.

Maybe as a temp fix if nothing else.

i have plenty gasket material if you want a piece or u can bring me the flange and ill cut it out for ya.

I could cut one from gasket material I guess, I always forget about that stuff.

well if you need it , im in vliet hit me up.

I have a bunch or random sized ones around

:thumbup

Rtv that shit

Can I RTV it? Is it cool with the temps?

Yea, they have RTV specificly for Oil Pans etc…

My Oil pan and drain is RTV’d

Yeah I use this on my oil pan.
http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/wcsstore/CVWEB/staticproductimage//N2132/large/7160062_ptx_25223_pri_larg.jpg

Temperature range -75°F to 450°F (-59°C to 232°C) continuous, 500°F (260°C) intermittent.; resists ATF, coolant, oil and other shop fluids. Protects against leaks caused by vibration and thermal expansion.

It was a bitch to get my oil pan off :rofl

rtv is sloppyyyyy

Not if you apply it right and clean off the excess

I need some real world/experienced answers here brodudes. Is high temp RTV good? I can probably use the copper RTV if I have to.

YOU ALREADY GOT THE PAN OFF WTF

Umm gays… a wastegate Miiight just excede the temp range for RTV, seeing how its on the downpipe! Even the orange/gold colored RTV burns up around 800F IRC.

u need a metal gasket. The fiber ones will but up and blow out too.

Honestly you prolly dont need a gasket. if the surfaces are machined flat they will seal without one.

real world expierence… gold rtv aint gunna cut it.

I used it on some flanges on exhausts befor. anything about 2-3 feet back from the cat it will be ok. anything forward of the cat forget about it. I used it on motorcycle exhaust, anything about 2-3 feet from the block it will be ok. I tried to seal a flange on my 625SMC on the head pipe, about 8 inches from the head. it burned right up and blew out in 10 minutes.

^who said anything about a wg? :rofl

:rofl

I’m talking about oil drain on the turbo guise! I already tried no gasket, it likes to leak!

And yeah Benny, since you left and until 11pm, we dropped the subframe and pulled the pan! DO WERK! Should have it back together tonight!

i use permatex ultra black for oil pans… i also used it on an oil drain from the turbo on my old tdi, worked great.