WTB : TURBO

well lubex messed up my car causing my bottom end and turbo to go so they are paying for it so I am looking for a turbo post what you got not very interested in the stock t25 from an sr might as well go a bit bigger.

Ralphie

BTW whos white 240sx was in my shop today???

if they are paying may as well get something good. I’ll hook you up with a new gt28rs if you want. $1300. I can provide a legitimate invoice and everything for you to give them.

Bahahah

Lubex

Sucks ralphie and have fun getting it built

how did they manage that???!
i remember picking my car up in vancouver in august and driving down the road to mr lube to get the shitty oil changed, they wouldnt even touch the filter even after i gave them a part number. so they just dumped the oil. :anal

ya the guys at lubex are most of the time pretty good but they had a noob donig the undercar work ( i didnt know i was in vancouver ) oh whell time to build the block / forged pistons new rods new bearings all the fun stuff just need a new turbo now.

Jason thanks for the offer but you are pretty steep price wise I can get the same turbo for almost $400 cheaper. I am looking at a turbonetics t3/t4 hybrid right now if the deal gos through then i will be looking for new injectors n stuff!

Ralphie

I’m making it a point to go to lube x now. hopefully they can blow my shit up too and i can get a total rebuild off them!!! :slight_smile: :lol:

who sells gt28rs’s for $900. $1300+tax is very very reasonable for this turbo. Well I guess it isn’t if they are available for $900 (less than cost).

check this… http://www.atpturbo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GRT-TBO-004&Category_Code=GRT

and this…
http://www.403drift.com/product.asp?ID=72

^^^ hes right, u must be thinking of just the t28

t3/t4 fell through and the gt28rs turned out to be used still looking

did they forget to put a filter on or put ur drain plug in???

I will have a good condition RB25 Turbo available shortly! PM me if your interested.

no they did not tighten the filter and it blew off on the whitemud

RBS14.5 : I am looking for something a little bit bigger and with luck a bb turbo

It is a ball bearing turbo but it is Ceramic. Bigger is better lol

still looking