WTBorrow: ASR BAR for eg

anyone have a asr bar laying around to get installed? i want to trace it out and get the dimentions so i can have my dad make me one.
Edit: ops. mods can you please move this to parts. thanks

its not that easy, it has recessed holes in the back of it as well as spacers that go in the rear subframe

x2

Well if hes just going for the look he can use washers/spacers and get it close. If hes going for strength then yea buy a real one.

i know of one person that has this…
good luck

to be honest i had one, and sold it, i couldnt barely tell a difference so to me its not really worth it

Wat?

You realize the brace is just to prevent the subframe from ripping off when you have a ridiculously thick sway bar. right? Without the sway bar there is no difference.

it saves your frame when you’ve got a big sway bar, you won’t notice a difference. i’ve broken 3 bolts using mine, instead of the subframe ripping out. well worth its cost. if my car wasn’t stored i’d take it off for you.

yes i realize that, and i had an itr (22mm) bar on it

it was a quality piece and def made driving in the snow a bit interesting but i just didnt notice a great difference in daily driving, if you want to put a huge bar on the car and plan on autocrossing it every weekend it would be a worthwhile investment

I got mine for the looks dont even run a sway bar LOL
<<< RICER

i showed a pic to my dad and he said he can make it at work. but i guess ill just cough up the 2 ish bills. and yes i plan on autoXing my car weekly
thought it would be nice to have it custom made which would cost me nothing

Why again, is this in auto trader?

Yea if you are planning to use it as intended buy one you will see why when you get it. If you were going purely for looks id say just make it.