WTBorrow: people.....to help me with my car

Uhh, can you power it?? I thinks its a 220v? Maybe if you have an electric dryer or something, haha…

do you have 220v outlet theer ? cause otherwise my welder is just dead weight
its not a small welder either … its gonna take 3 people to get it into a truck

how long is the cord? my laundry room is opposite the garage door to inside with the 220

oh yea lol

I’m down … just not monday - sunday :stuck_out_tongue:

welder might have to sit inside the garage, but between the extension cord, the welder cold, and the torch cord ive got like 25 feet i think

FoCus am deff GAme to give you a hand , you looked out b4 with my m3 mirrors , i can help tight your lug nuts and stuff :rofl::rofl: ,

am not a car genius am ok, and i want to learn more about this turbo phenomenon

and it never hurts to have a 230 pound guy to back you up .

pm sent.

ok sweet, the welder will work out if you have 25 ft of cord no problem. so that would be awesome if someone could haul that over here. once i find out what my work schedule is i will post up so everyone knows what days we will be workin on the car. ill also post my cell number for people to call me to make sure we are working on it and for directions.

monday and tuesday are going to be the major days of fabrication/teardown, those would be the days i need most help. wednesday would be after 2:30pm, and same for friday if its not already done by then. if snow is no longer in the forecast i will be putting the car on the road as soon as finished and hittin the dyno. cell number is available by PM

WORK BEGINS ON THE CAR TOMARROW. NEED SOMEONE TO TRANSPORT WELDER TOMARROW. morning will be tear down, and planning, afternoon will be the start of fabrication of a new manifold. if people come help i will order a buttload of pizza and wings for the crew and if someone is old enough for booze ill dish out for some beers as well. gonna need someone good with wiring this week (fuzzy?) i need to put in an LC-1 sensor kit. call me if you want to help out (472-8670). name is nick

how many wires are thre going to your radiator fan ? im thinking it might not be a bad idea to see if we can switch the polarity and place it in FRONT of your radiator , which will clear up some space for your turbo

and ive been over here plannin out some stuf for your manifold , should look nice and neet by the time were done

thats awesome news HRK. i dont know how many wires, we can look tomarrow. when i wake up im gonna call Grainger and Ferry hydraulics looking for more of those weldman fitting elbows for the manifold. i also need to stop by lowes and get some couplers clamps and silicone for my oil pan. few other odds and ends. grabbed my spare exhaust manifold for the flange as well, i cant wait im so excited. call me tomarrow morning and we will see how to set things up. im hoping someone calls one of us to grab your welder and give us a hand. otherwise we are SOL. ill bump in the morning with updates.

welp, so far no go on the elbows, tried Jan-Cen but they arent answering their phone, general welding doesnt have htem, graingers doesnt have them, asked midas they said jan-cen or KS. im up now so anyone interested in swinging by and lending a hand gimme a call. need someone to get HRK’s welder

ok, me and HRK are running out for a few parts, check my aim or call me. sinister902 and 472-8670. really appreciate any help. pizzas later for those who help

pending how late ur there ill stop by

we will be pretty late dont you worry. just call first

finished for today. anyone game for tomarrow give me or HRK a call. we stripped the car down, tomarrow is fab day.

If you still need that wired in let me know, I’m free tomarrow. And I’m a sucker for pizza. :slight_smile:

hell yea, yesterday we got the car all torn down, and then drew the plans for the manifold. HRL is still asleep on my floor, while im being a postwhore. we should be up and working on it in a little bit so feel free to swing by and lend a hand. manifild should be almost finished by the end of the day, and some of the IC plumbing.

bump, still workin anyone interested just call. fuzzy was by earlier and was helping with wiring. progress is slow but promising. lots of snags in our plans have set us a little behind but so far so good.