WTF! Anyone see an accident on Genesee last wed?

well 95d16turbo is a gigantic hoe these days… lol from what i heard he sleeps with exotic woman all over.

Get this fucker!

I hope that ticket was thrown out. What a pos cop.

NYS Vehicle & Traffic Law
Article 33
Section 1225-c

1. Subdivision two of this section shall not apply to (a) the use of a mobile telephone for the sole purpose of communicating with any of the following regarding an emergency situation: an emergency response operator; a hospital, physician’s office or health clinic; an ambulance company or corps; a fire department, district or company; or a police department,

was it a hatch? I see that piece of shit car alot round Lancaster/depew ish area, i noticed it has some damage to it too! Next time i see the pos ill snag a plate number! No need to bring the police into this, just take out his tires or maybe “meet up” with him late at nite and settle the score.

i would show up and fuck that piece of shit up… oh wait, it already is a piece of shit.

It was thrown out. But I still had to miss work for the court time.

Not looking for revenge, that’s best left for high schoolers. But some “acquaintances” in law enforcement may need to come into play. I felt the need to call attention to this event more for some social commentary. What the heck is the matter with people these days!?! If you screw up, take some RESPONSIBILITY! Everybody does STUPID things from time to time…

probably a warrant, no insurance, or his lic. is already pretty torn up so he ran… if you don’t have anything else to run from, a fender bender isn’t a big deal… really. unless it’s a full boat airbag crash, insurance companies don’t bat an eye at anything <$1k with no injury as long as it’s not a regular thing for the insured.

Seriously who hit and runs nowadays? Thats some BS man… sucks. Id have been chasing that guy while calling 911

If it was a hatch its the dbag that lives down the street from me and 540guy. kids a shitshow. lives at very end of westminster rd off center in west seneca. He just put on a really siqqqqqq front bumper and fenders which are white so it might be hard to see damage. fyi