WTF - Auto related job

I am looking for somewhere like a collision or general repair shop where someone would be willing to teach me some useful things and be somewhat flexible with work hours as I do have and want to maintain another job.

The job I have right now is one I’ve been at for 2+ years and I usually work 7-330. I would be looking at this as a second job and I really don’t mind going right from one job to the next.

I’m 20 years old and have a little bit of knowledge but mostly with tools, not cars as I build guitars in my free time.

If anyone knows of anything or you could use an extra set of hands at your shop just let me know. I’m not looking for a high rate of pay, just to gain knowledge mostly.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

this is a LONG shot but ever thing of joining the National Guard? You get free college, sign on bonus, MGIB pays you while you’re in school… etc etc etc

I’m a mechanic in the guard and work on/drive all kinds of big stuff. When I joined I went to South Carolina and took a 12 week course on just about all areas of wheeled vehicles. It’s a good learning experience and looks good on applications after you’re done with training.

send me a PM if you’re mildly interested
SGT Williams

That is an option I’ve always mildly considered, however I feel like joining something like that wouldn’t be best for me since I have so much going on in the area and whatnot. I do appreciate you taking the time to make an effort to help me out though.

arent you that kid with the wierdface who was in some shitty band? haha

More details if you’re seriously trying to figure out who I am and not trying to be a faggot eToughGuy