WTF: Full Time Job

<3 Sorry about the kids birthday I broke my phone and just didnt have a chance to get a hold of you because I was working the basketball games here for extra money. I do have his gift though so ill bring it out to you guys soon when we finally set up a day for some foods and hanging out.

14-16 bucks an hour for someone with no specific training or college in BUFFALO is fucking good money to start.

About double what other no training jobs pay.

Oh man Soretto smells sssoooo bbbbaaaddd

I dont smell anything there anymore ha! Thats the whey plant you smell by the way, no pun intended.
That building alone racks over 350,000 dollars a day in proffit. This year 400 million dollars in total revenue the sorrento plant in buffalo made.

www.theladders.com

soooo could you get me into ecc for a sweet gym membership?

I could get you a year membership for $99.00 instead of $195.00. But you still owe me a ride on the bike <3 jk about the ride

awww… <3 when the snow stops falling.

hahhahah

lmao i live a block away and everyone states i live in a shitty area on here so idk lol

because you’re a block away

You could probably get a collections job making 12-15 an hour. Collection companies are always hiring. Look in the Sunday paper.

Thanks ! Im just skeptical about jobs like that because i hear there isnt much security due to them always being able to find someone to do it. If nothing works out that ive been told so far I am going to have to look in the paper lol

Not much job secruity anywhere these days… plus this economy = job security for collectors. The more people lose their jobs the more accounts to collect.

You make a good point. I never thought of it that way.

can you detail cars?

do you actually think he wants to work with you lol:roflpicard:

:roflpicard:

that’s where the big boys play

For sorrento you just go into the factory to apply? I have honestly only smelled that place. Never been inside.